Lucky you song by Eminem, what is your reaction? Lyrics 🔥?

https://youtu.be/mvSItvjFE1c
So what's your take about this Eminem's song, he is highlighting todays hip-hop music and his take on it. Agree or disagree? Opinions

12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• he is commenting on the generic pop version of hip hop and i think he has a very valid point given that i listen to acts like k rino or late rather than little wayne or kanye just for that very reason

• He deffo is right, hate the mumble rappers and that's what he is saying

• and then he ilustrates the fact by rapping single word so clearly. thats why he stands apart from the others