Lucky you song by Eminem, what is your reaction? Lyrics 🔥?

https://youtu.be/mvSItvjFE1c
So what's your take about this Eminem's song, he is highlighting todays hip-hop music and his take on it. Agree or disagree? Opinions

12

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• he is commenting on the generic pop version of hip hop and i think he has a very valid point given that i listen to acts like k rino or late rather than little wayne or kanye just for that very reason

• 5d

He deffo is right, hate the mumble rappers and that's what he is saying

• 3d

and then he ilustrates the fact by rapping single word so clearly. thats why he stands apart from the others

• I agree with him, but after so many years of him sucking his own dick so hard on every track, I'm finding it hard to start taking him seriously again.

• 5d

have you listened to the album? i think he realises he went off tack and as he says he is his own biggest critic

• 4d

Yeah, lets see. I don't expect MGK dissing in a single track, might mention few lines in the song maybe

• 4d

True, but I really expected MGK to run like other rappers have. Gotta give credit where its due: he stepped up, and not with some sideswipe shit.

And Em had the nerve to say something about being the underdog? C'mon, man, snap back to reality. I think Slim's on the wrong side of this if MGK really follows through.