What are your thoughts about Eminem's diss track response to MGK?

So recently, if you don't know. MGK (MachineGunKelly) and new wave rapper said something about Eminem's daughter. (Basically saying she was hot as fuck at 16, in 2012). And that was why everyone thought EM dissed him online, but in a new interview he said:

“That’s not why I dissed him. The reason I dissed him is actually a lot more petty than that,” Eminem said in a recent interview with Sway Calloway. “The reason that I dissed him is because he got on—first what he said ‘I’m the greatest rapper alive since my favorite rapper banned me from Shade 45′ or whatever he said, right? Like I’m trying to hinder his career. I don’t give a f–k about your career. You think I actually f–king think about you? You know how many f–king rappers are better than you? You’re not even in the f–king conversation.”

This is MGK's Diss track response that went viral-

This is Eminem's Diss track Response from the other day--

Thoughts?
1 y
(Take out the "and" it's supposed to "a" new wave rapper
1 y
Honorable Mentions About Em's Diss Track:

“Here’s an autograph for your daughter, I wrote it on the Starter cap”.
This line is simple. Em refers to Stan, implying MGK is just a desperate fan who’s seeking his attention.

“You got me in a scope but you grazed me, one call to Interscope and you swayze”.

Patrick “Swayze” is from a movie Ghost. Patrick died September 14th (the day em dropped this diss). So he’s basically saying he’ll call to Interscope and turn MGK into a ghost.
28
12