What's Your Favorite Time Period When It Comes To Music?

2457

Most Helpful Guys

• The 1980's.

But for music 100 plus years ago I have not made up my mind which era I like the best.

• Old songs are good but today are there more genres than ever before... and my fav band is one who mixed different genres to one, which nobody would had do before 2000... halcyon (mixes irish folk with 90s dnb and the basedrum is an didgeridoo), my Baby (soul, blues and a bit like electric but instrumental)... I love music like that

Most Helpful Girls

• I liked 90s music the most - I also like older songs but wasn't born back then so I don't know too many artists from that period.