What's Your Favorite Time Period When It Comes To Music?

What's Your Favorite Time Period When It Comes To Music?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• The 1980's.

But for music 100 plus years ago I have not made up my mind which era I like the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Old songs are good but today are there more genres than ever before... and my fav band is one who mixed different genres to one, which nobody would had do before 2000... halcyon (mixes irish folk with 90s dnb and the basedrum is an didgeridoo), my Baby (soul, blues and a bit like electric but instrumental)... I love music like that

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I liked 90s music the most - I also like older songs but wasn't born back then so I don't know too many artists from that period.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• Since I enjoy music from the renaissance period until today it is hard for me to pick a certain time period as the best when it comes to music. The other reason its hard to pick a time period is that I like a lot of different types of music and each time period had music that created an atmosphere. I will give some examples of music that created an atmosphere. Gregorian chants, big band swing, psychedelic music, disco, synth pop, grunge etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • who is the chick guitar player in the pic?

my favorite era is probably about 1967-1972 or '73
    rock and roll, soul, r&b, and reggae all were at or about their peaks in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm it's kinda difficult to answer this question, I loved the 20s-40s music but I also like 80s because of michael jackson and the 90s because of 2pac

1|0
    0|0
  • 80's 90's but like a variety of music from across time even some modern music

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm I'd have to say right now, there's such an influx of creativity and I love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • 80’s

Early 80’s for the Ramones and Misfits. Late 80’s for GNR, and all the 80’s for Slayer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 70s, 60s, 50s, 80s. In that order. Post 80s there are exceptionally few bands on the radio I could stand in any genre.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we're talking about popular music thats played on the radio and that. None. If we're talking about what music im into. Then now.

1|0
    0|0
  • metal is generally best between 70 and 90 (that's where the classics are) but metal also has great titles nowadays

1|0
    0|0
  • 70s, Slade, Queen, Trex, Suzie Quatro, Gary Glitter, Alvin Stardust, Shakin' Stevens, Mud, Showadiewadie, so many great bands.

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention ABBA, Stephen wolf and Boney M. Then there were some great Jamaican acts, Bob Mary, the May tels, Jimmy Cliff, Judge Dread, every thing Dread was recorded was banned by the BBC, yet it's okay to play Warner despite his anti semitic writing causing the Holocaust, go figure.

• That should be Stepenwolf, stupid spell checker, and it was Wagner, who inspired Hitler, stupid spell checker. Oh! Bob Marly.

• 80's hard rock and 90's metal.
    current favorite Heavy Metal band is 5FDP (Five Finger Death Punch)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the time of 1970-90s when band like queen, guns n roses were on peak

2|0
    0|0
    • Appetite For Destruction is like probably my all time favorite album. Not one bad song and like 5 hits. I had it on Cassette, CD, and bought it digital.

The only thing equally as good is Reign In Blood by Slayer.

Those are probably the two best. I say a dead tie.

• 50/60s and 80/90s I know it's more than one but these are the best lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The 80's for how rock and metal was still evolving back then

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything from 2000-2009! The 00s was the best decade ever!

1|0
    0|1
  • I say it's the dance music area
    .. David Guetta.. D. Vendetta.. Yvez Larock.. Tiesto...

1|0
    0|0
  • The late 80s to early 2000 music felt less scripted then most of it today

1|0
    0|0
  • 2018-2019

1|0
    1|1
  • Late 60's, 70's and early to mid 80's.

1|3
    0|0
  • Late 60s to late 70s

1|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

Recommended myTakes