Do you think she is a good singer?

https://youtu.be/VY1eFxgRR-k

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No but I like Selena Gomez ;)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Meh. They're catchy and I like a few of them, but her actual talent for singing isn't that great. She has quite a weak voice and there's not much depth to it. Especially live.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5YKLrbQWIQ
    If the first clip had been an Idols audition, she wouldn't have gotten a golden ticket. Her voice is just super inconsistent, sometimes she sounds decent and sometimes just downright awful. It lacks support.
    She's good as an influencer and entertainer. She's got some really nice values, she seems like a very down to earth and chill person. I understand why she's famous. However, when it really comes down to it, her live voice simply doesn't reach the standard that her produced songs have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh? Bloody hell... what kind of rubbish is this?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't think I actually ever listened to the words in her songs. I've heard many but I can't tell you what any of them are about. All I like about here is the way she look, voice also isn't bad, but she isn't someone I relate to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never liked her voice and music. The one thing that really annoys me is her saying she was named after “Selena Quintanilla” if you don’t get the f on with that bs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know she did music, I thought she just ran around in skimpy outfits dating Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake and Eminem and whoever else.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is actually the first time i'm listening to her songs when i clicked the video and i don't really like her song lols

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait? Wot? She SINGS? I thought she only existed to hang on Bieber's arm and get photographed in see-through, wet swimsuits that showed off her nips and bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly have no clue i listen to most songs in nightcore and anti so kinda forgot but i think there is one song i like of hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like back to you, im not keen on her music, but definetly a better singer than demi lovato.
    i like selena gomez as a person and she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not personally. I don't dislike her, but I wouldn't choose to listen to her given the choice between her and day, Rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor training, can't support upper register properly, painful to listen to. I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is ok singer. She used to be so pretty when she was young but look weird now

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she a singer? I thought she was a Disney actress or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop music in general is utter trash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I think she is a good singer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Selena Gomez. Can she sing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like her voice tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. don't even listen to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not. I hate pop Songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah love en almost

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Original ones and some new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I am drunk/high!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I think she's a good singer? Yes.

Do I like her songs? Nope. They represent everything that is wrong with modern day pop music and are a great example of how the quality of music has been in decline since the 60s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of her songs are good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Selena Gomez isn't a good singer, but I love the sound of her voice and her songs are catchy. As long as I like the sound of your voice and your songs are catchy, I will listen to it. Ariana Grande is an amazing singer, but because I dislike the sound of her voice and her songs aren't very catchy to me, I dislike her as an artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't expect her to earn a new surge of fame after dating justin bieber, it was well established before that she's a shit artist and nobody seemed to believe she would get any more important.. so... i am intrigued

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't care for any of her music and her predecessors.

0|0
    0|0
  • ariana grande's voice > selena gomes voice
    during live concerts ^

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her songs especially some of her older stuff. As for singing she's a good singer but not a good live singer

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a cute voice but she is not a good singer. And her music is for people who don’t care for artistry or complex musical progression.

0|0
    1|0
  • No. I don't like her music. It's just not a genre I listen to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like her music. I tried. She’s just not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is a good singer, but her music is not my style so eh

0|0
    0|0
  • It's meh for me. Most of the time it's bad but I tend to not listen to her songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s a horrible singer

0|1
    0|0
  • It ok

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her music

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I do not like.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Most big pop stars music isn’t that good to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah if im in the mood

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NOOOO

0|0
    0|0
  • my love

0|0
    0|1
  • she is okay..
    But I don't love her music..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like her songs. Apparently I'm the only one on gag who does. Which is why I went anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love her. And it’s fine if others don’t, but she’s one of my favourite celebrities because she’s sooooo pretty and her songs have good meaning and her voice is amazing. I don’t know why she receives a lot of hate

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes