Do you like Selena Gomez songs?

Do you think she is a good singer?

https://youtu.be/VY1eFxgRR-k

2731

Most Helpful Guys

• No but I like Selena Gomez ;)

Most Helpful Girls

• Meh. They're catchy and I like a few of them, but her actual talent for singing isn't that great. She has quite a weak voice and there's not much depth to it. Especially live.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5YKLrbQWIQ
    If the first clip had been an Idols audition, she wouldn't have gotten a golden ticket. Her voice is just super inconsistent, sometimes she sounds decent and sometimes just downright awful. It lacks support.
    She's good as an influencer and entertainer. She's got some really nice values, she seems like a very down to earth and chill person. I understand why she's famous. However, when it really comes down to it, her live voice simply doesn't reach the standard that her produced songs have.

• Eh? Bloody hell... what kind of rubbish is this?