Hey G@G ☺️ How do you interpret this video?

(Besides the fact that it’s clearly an H&M Advertisement 😂)

Be creative please! This is just for fun.
The vid is 2:00 minutes.

https://youtu.be/BwCitgDib-g
I thought they were all in some kind of purgatory or some kind of depressing limbo.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. This is interesting and a little disturbing. I think that the people in the room are people close to her that she let down and they let her down as well. The woman is down on her luck after a series of unfortunate events.

The man hypnotizing her in one scene is a man that manipulated her into having an affair. The man picking at the flower petals is her fiance who she left at the alter so that she can be with that other man.

Evidently, the song is quite broody in tone. It's not a cheerful or pleasant atmosphere at all. I notice she smiles at the very end when that man enters the room and leaves.

Most Helpful Girl