Should I take up the guitar?

I wanted to learn the guitar since I was a little boy. I always wanted to picture myself singing while playing acoustic guitar

1844

Most Helpful Girls

• It's never too late to learn something new. You can try. You might discover a new hobby to enjoy. If you discover don't really like you can always stop, nobody is forcing you. But you won't know if you really like it until you start learning.

• Damn! I wanted to learn the guitar since I was little, too. I have even acted when I was alone in my room (as a kid) that I'm playing the guitar and singing and people were cheering me 😂 I would still love to learn except I'm not hoping people to cheer for me, lol.
    I think you should DEFINITELY take up the guitar! You'll enjoy it 🙂

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes~
    Learning an instrument can be one a very rewarding experience

BUT!!!

Remember to pace yourself--be patient and realistic in your learning. Seen a lot folks just go out and buy and instrument only for it to gather dust because they thought they weren't getting the hang of it fast enough. No one gets the hang of it unless the practice a lot. Slow and Steady my friend. Slow and steady

• Definitely! It's a beautiful instrument with an amazing feel to it when you play it. I play guitar. Trust me, when you're playing a song, making your own song or even just randomly humming with your own light strumming, it's one of the best feelings ever! Go for it, you won't regret it.