• yeepers deepers
    Vote A
  • neepers beepers
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I enjoy it to an extent. I hear people who say the English version was better but there were very few episodes of that in total.
    The American one is also good.
    I can watch 2 or 3 episodes of it every once in a while.

1|0
    1|0
    • hm never seen the English one

• yeah, the office is originally an English tv series and the American version started kind of accidentally when the producers were in London (for some reason) and they saw it on tv, decidet to make American version, I think it was something like that, in a nutshell

I haven't watched the English version but I think I will binge rewatch the American version sooner than watching the English version

• It has Ricky Gervais in the Steve Carrell role. They aren't supposed to be the same person though.

• I especially like Dwight in the US version. I think he's an endless source of laughs when combined with the other characters. I binge watched that one for a while though before. It is not so popular in Japan (comedy doesn't translate so well to other languages and cultures), but I picked up the American sense of humor in the US.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also liked Curb Your Enthusiasm a lot. :-D Do you know this one? I think it's really funny.

• Show All
    • @howlyz LOL, it looks so strange to me seeing him sporting that beard and long hair. :-D I'll have to check that out. There's no HBO here so it is kind of hard to watch popular shows in the US, but I'll see if I can find an internet option.

• ha ha! yeah

that is just in the beginning of the movie but I won't spoil it for you, it's a teaser and I posted this scene just for the reason that you get intrigued and watch the movie :D

I watched it on the internet, there should be a way you can find it

Most Helpful Girls

• Dwight is so funny. Also is good material for gifs and memes.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I have watched the whole show twice, so far.
    If you like the show, Angela has a baking channel on Youtube- www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ9qIOTYaUD5g2z9Oiyzvjw
    Lots of the Office references and guest appearances in her videos.

1|1
    0|0
  • I started off in the OG series here in the uk. The humour is in line with mine. The US version is great too; I love Carell and Krasinski. From my point of view the UK is tailored to a UKs weird sense of humour. The US version is a tad more palettable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not seen it yet. Plan to watch both in the future. Which one should i start with? UK or US?

1|0
    0|0
    • I enjoy the US version, but you should probably go with the one that you will be the most familiar with

• It depends where you’re based. The original UK version in my opinion is tailored for an audience that self deprecates and is depressingly funny. Cringey. I’m going to embark on Office US restart because I only watch season one about 2-3 years ago. I loved it but got sidetracked. Either way, enjoy.

• I've only watched us, so im gonna say us bc its hilarious

• I tried getting into it a few months ago, but never really made the jump. Though I do enjoy Dwight quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • That show is so damn good watched em all that and friends and that 70s show also watched all of those

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many other things going on I don't really have the time to watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • The original yes, I can't stand the American version.

1|0
    0|1
  • I love the office!!! Have you seen parks and recreation?

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite enjoyed the original when I first watched it. I have never watched the US version.

1|0
    0|0
  • Till Steve Carell was in the show
    #MichaelScottRocks 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeppers!

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought you're talking about cs_office

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The UK version was better

1|1
    0|0
  • Never watched it

0|0
    1|0
  • Can't stand it. So overrated...

1|1
    0|1
  • It's good for a laugh or two….

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a funny show, one of my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • e h... small doses. It's too snoozy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssss. The wierdest show ever. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes