Do you like the office?

im binge re-watching again hehhhheh
Do you like the office?
  • yeepers deepers
  • neepers beepers

1436

Most Helpful Guys

• I enjoy it to an extent. I hear people who say the English version was better but there were very few episodes of that in total.
    The American one is also good.
    I can watch 2 or 3 episodes of it every once in a while.

• hm never seen the English one

• yeah, the office is originally an English tv series and the American version started kind of accidentally when the producers were in London (for some reason) and they saw it on tv, decidet to make American version, I think it was something like that, in a nutshell

I haven't watched the English version but I think I will binge rewatch the American version sooner than watching the English version

• It has Ricky Gervais in the Steve Carrell role. They aren't supposed to be the same person though.

• I especially like Dwight in the US version. I think he's an endless source of laughs when combined with the other characters. I binge watched that one for a while though before. It is not so popular in Japan (comedy doesn't translate so well to other languages and cultures), but I picked up the American sense of humor in the US.

• I also liked Curb Your Enthusiasm a lot. :-D Do you know this one? I think it's really funny.

• @howlyz LOL, it looks so strange to me seeing him sporting that beard and long hair. :-D I'll have to check that out. There's no HBO here so it is kind of hard to watch popular shows in the US, but I'll see if I can find an internet option.

• ha ha! yeah

that is just in the beginning of the movie but I won't spoil it for you, it's a teaser and I posted this scene just for the reason that you get intrigued and watch the movie :D

I watched it on the internet, there should be a way you can find it

Most Helpful Girls

• Dwight is so funny. Also is good material for gifs and memes.