Do you have any books recommendation?

Do you have any books recommendation?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• "The Power" by Naomi Alderman
    It made man Best of 2017 lists, has won awards, and was the first thing on Obama's 2017 list.

It is a very good book for a young lady your age. You will identify with many of the characters in this book.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was your age I really enjoyed Rats Saw God and The Giver. Brave New World and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep might be good dystopian options.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Have you read Bomb?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope, what is it about? :D

• It's really cool. It's the story about the Mahatten project. You get to see the story of the spies that try to steal the designs for the atomic bomb, the Norwegian fighting against the Nazi, the scientist working to construct the bomb and it actually has a good ending.

• What about you? Any book recommendations for me?

• There is that book which haven't changed since 1400+ years and there are multiple challenges written inside that book daring the disbelievers to write a single alternative verse from it is contents, but the funny thing since 1400+ years no one was able to handle the challenge so i think reading this book once in your life will be like an interesting adventure either you believed in it or not, the book called 'Quran'.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you looking for? I love being entertained by the stories in the book, not so much books that make you think to deeply. I also love history, European mostly. After the end of WW2 was a very interesting time for the world, but especially Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any books recommendation?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, what do you seek? math textbooks or something less imaginative like fantasy novels (Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire etc.)?

1|1
    0|0
  • A brilliant book called "Legends from Vamland" by the romanian short story, sci fi and fantasy author Vladimir Colin

0|0
    0|0
  • The time machine.
    The age of myth.
    The woman in the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you read "the Host"?

1|0
    0|0
  • Of Mice and Men

1|0
    0|0
  • The Lusty Argonian Maid

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like game of thrones, the books are better

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to be honest with you the Bible.

0|1
    0|0
  • The fault in our stars

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of genre do you prefer?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.
    "Julie's Web," By Purice Nichols.
    One of the Best from any Rest. xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • What book genre do you like?

1|0
    0|0
    • I like dystopia and fantasy more but any genre Is great for me

• I used to like forgive my fins (fantasy) and twighlight I also liked the fault in our stars but that was very sad and for action the divergent series was very good

• You guys should read Gloriana by Michael Moorcock

Recommended myTakes