Does Anime Hold A Special Place In Your Heart?

So I would love to find out the total popularity of anime and manga and I will do another based just on websites that can be used IF people deem it to be something they would appreciate and don't worry, it will be a very large Mytake with all the ones I know PLUS researched websites ;)
  • Anime Is Very Important To Me <3
    Vote A
  • People Don't Appreciate The Japanese Arts As Much As They Should :'(
    Vote B
  • Anime Is Good But I Prefer Manga (I love manga too)
    Vote C
  • I Don't Love Either Of Them But Can See Why Some Do :)
    Vote D
  • I Don't Love Either Of Them And Can't Understand The Love Of It :/
    Vote E
  • I Would Appreciate It If You Told Me Some Websites I Can Use <3
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I really loved anime and manga in my childhood and teenage years. By now I still really like the artstyle but haven't found any "new" anime/manga series which would fascinate me as much as it used to.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean it's pretty important to me, but not really any more important than manga, books, comic books, video games, movies, tv shows and other mediums of story telling. It's one of the many at forms to me, and it is integral in my idea of what art is and what story telling is, like all the other things I pointed out. But yeah, it's safe to say that it plays a big part in my life and in who I am, no doubt.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I find an anime Iike and I catch up I usually look for its manga too so Im caught up on both and vice versa

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Anime Is Very Important To Me for a simple reasons is that I begin to be really into it when I was bullied and had no friend and anime was one of the only good things I had. It lighten up my day after being 10 hours in school.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awwww <3
      You have friends now though right? :)
      I hope you aren't bullied anymore too <3
      Anime certainly can help sooth most things :)

• Show All
    • Good ^_^ <3 Hope things stay good :)

• I hope so too :)

What Guys Said 10

• LOOK AT ME. I'M AN ANIME CATBOI (It's actually me drawn by my girlfriend).

Yis, it's very important to me lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • awwww! <3 That's lovely!
      Please tell your girlfriend that I think her drawing is great and I hope you are happy together :)

• What's Anime?

If it's like Marine Boy, then not since I was 10, and watching Marine Boy (and chewing oxy-gum).

Actually, since that stuck in my head, perhaps there is a small place in my heart for it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I must admit this whole genre has completely passed me by - I wasn't aware of its popularity until I joined GaG

0|1
    0|0
  • I Don't Love Either Of Them But Can See Why Some Do

0|1
    0|0
  • Not special.
    But they are good, somewhat important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Old style anime , like naruto , Dragon balls and Pokemon , as a kid I was so obbesed with Pokemon.

0|1
    0|0
    • How about:
      Ponyo
      Howls moving castle
      Spirited away
      Totoro
      and many more studio Ghibly animes :)

• Yes. Yes it does

0|1
    0|0
  • YES.