- Anime Is Very Important To Me <3
- People Don't Appreciate The Japanese Arts As Much As They Should :'(
- Anime Is Good But I Prefer Manga (I love manga too)
- I Don't Love Either Of Them But Can See Why Some Do :)
- I Don't Love Either Of Them And Can't Understand The Love Of It :/
- I Would Appreciate It If You Told Me Some Websites I Can Use <3
Most Helpful Girls
I really loved anime and manga in my childhood and teenage years. By now I still really like the artstyle but haven't found any "new" anime/manga series which would fascinate me as much as it used to.
Most Helpful Guys
I mean it's pretty important to me, but not really any more important than manga, books, comic books, video games, movies, tv shows and other mediums of story telling. It's one of the many at forms to me, and it is integral in my idea of what art is and what story telling is, like all the other things I pointed out. But yeah, it's safe to say that it plays a big part in my life and in who I am, no doubt.