What's a good movie to watch on Halloween?

I'll probably just be sitting at home giving out candy to kids and need something to watch to help pass the time. I watched Beetlejuice last year, any suggestions for this year?

1726

Most Helpful Girls

• SCARY: Anything about Haunted Houses scares me
    FUNNY: "The Ghost and Mr Chicken" starring Don Knotts

• Heck yeah Ghost and Mr Chicken! Love Don and the pipe organ song is cool

• @TeddyBaer75 Another good one I found of his that left me on the floor laughing uncontrollably was "The Shakiest Gun In The West".
      That dental chair scene is way over-the-top hysterical!

• I love that one too! He does the nervous/scaredy cat thing so well. I remember some laughs in "the reluctant astronaut " also but have seen it in ages.

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on which preferences you've. If you prefer comedy and none-scary things I would recommend you "The nightmare before Christmas", "The Addam's Family" and "The corpse bride". My friends recommends "Caroline" and "Ghost buster".

My friends recommends you these horror movies if you're into more scary stuffs: the Conjuring series, the Annabelle movies, the SAW movies, "The shining", "It" and "The nun".

According to them Saw is more about being graphic visually. A lot of blood, torture and gore. IT is mostly scary if you've either clown phobia or when cute things aren't as innocent as they seems like and you judges a lot by the way things looks. Yes, many finds clowns cute and funny. Annabelle, the conjuring series, the nun and the exorcist are supernatural themed. The shining is about stuffs happening on a hotel. I don't watch horror movies, so I can only share my friend's opinions.

The scariest movie I've seen is the 2013-movie "Gravity" where George Clooney and Sandra Bullock plays in. I watched it when it was released, got space phobia and traumatized. I thinks it's worse than the 1988 movie Beetlejuice that I watched when I was 10 or 11 years old. I was only traumatized for a couple of months after that one, but the "Gravity" trauma have lasted in several years. It's still not gone, ha ha! I'd say that the red wedding in GoT is more watchable for me than Gravity.

• Do you want horror movies or just fun Halloween movies that are just fun to watch? I'm not much of a horror movie fan, but I watched it when I was a kid and I still love the movie. It's a basic plot movie, but one that it doesn't matter and just fun to watch. And that is Hocus Pocus.