What kind of party games/activities do teenagers like?

You guys saw my recent question regarding my 18th birthday and thank you all for your great ideas! Now the next step is to make sure everyone has a good time because the last thing I want is to arrange a boring party... what do teenagers like to do? Would they like Gamecube Mario Kart tournaments? Try not to laugh challenges? Other challenges? Thanks!!

217

Most Helpful Guys

• -Beer pong
    -Mario Kart is actually the best idea I’ve ever had
    -Fear pong (google it, so funny)
    -i don’t know the name in English but guess its “I never” (the one that someone says “i never...” and some thing and the ones who did that thing drinks

• aren't you a teenager? And gamecube is has old as you. I'm so confused by this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you have wifi or a CD player so goths and/or loners can sit in the corner and listen to music.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson