What kind of party games/activities do teenagers like?

You guys saw my recent question regarding my 18th birthday and thank you all for your great ideas! Now the next step is to make sure everyone has a good time because the last thing I want is to arrange a boring party... what do teenagers like to do? Would they like Gamecube Mario Kart tournaments? Try not to laugh challenges? Other challenges? Thanks!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• -Beer pong
    -Mario Kart is actually the best idea I’ve ever had
    -Fear pong (google it, so funny)
    -i don’t know the name in English but guess its “I never” (the one that someone says “i never...” and some thing and the ones who did that thing drinks

1|0
    0|0
  • aren't you a teenager? And gamecube is has old as you. I'm so confused by this.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you have wifi or a CD player so goths and/or loners can sit in the corner and listen to music.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Mario Kart, Just Dance with LED sound activated dj lights in the room, or quick to learn board/card games like UNO. Have a water spray bottle and the winner gets to spray the others in the face. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Twister. It's a classic. U want the people to interact with each other in a fun, kinda flirty way.
    I would not play truth or dare. Some people can get really embarassed playing that game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any type of party video game like Mario kart, just dance, or Mario party. I have a switch and a lot of my friends seem to like it whenever I bring it to school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mario Kart is always great. Super Smash is also a LOT of fun. Drinking games, poker, and maybe ask your friends if they have any spesific things they like?

1|0
    0|0
  • A GameCube Mario's kart tournament sounds lime so much fun and some try not to laugh challenges as well that would be fun to me haha

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a teen, stupid games would be enough but nowadays, drinking seems to be all they like to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol! You need plenty of it and everything should be all great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Video games
    Certain ones like sports
    Art
    Just hanging out really

1|0
    0|0
  • DEFINITELY TWISTER!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Paintball's