If you could kill someone , who would it be?

• If you could kill someone , who would it be?Liam Payne
    Vote A
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?little Pump
    Vote B
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?PewDiePie
    Vote C
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?ComedyShortsGamer
    Vote D
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?Brian Cox
    Vote E
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?Jo Brand
    Vote F
  • You (Parkwayvwhitechapel)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea who any of those people are.
    But to answer your question, Iโ€™m not interested in killing anyone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This is a tough one because lack of knowledge Liam Payne I know but don't mind, PewDiePie i kinda know and I am not sure about - I know he is offensive but sometimes when he gets into something, he is quite intelligent, Jo Brand is like Liam Payne - I don't mind her, wouldn't be a fan and I like you. I have no idea who Little Pump, ComedyShortsGamer and Brian Cox are. So I will be nice and not kill anybody.

0|0
    0|0
    • Brian Cox is a physicist. And a television celebrity. You don't want to choose him cause he is smart.

• I've long thought there should be a murder holiday. Every four years, u can kill one person with no legal repercussions. Just think how many child molesters and idiots we'd be free of. And it would force people to be nicer to each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• That mumble rap is bad. He may have to die. But unfortunately so many others want to get him, so I won't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can kill. It's not even difficult for me to do so. But there are consequences and risks. Before I kill, I have to mitigate those. It's rarely worth the monetary satisfaction of taking a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t want to kill anybody but I might pick the most prolific killer in terms of dictators who the international community has agreed not to do anything about for diplomatic or political reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man who would want to kill Brian Cox? I love his Cosmology programs on the science channel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kardashians all of them, make sure I burn them like whitewalkers

0|1
    0|0
  • Mumble rappers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Right now, both of my evil, greedy sisters!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever created the law... thats who I wanna kill

0|0
    0|0
  • George Soros

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes