If you could kill someone , who would it be?

• If you could kill someone , who would it be?Liam Payne
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?little Pump
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?PewDiePie
    Vote C
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?ComedyShortsGamer
    Vote D
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?Brian Cox
    Vote E
  • If you could kill someone , who would it be?Jo Brand
    Vote F
  • You (Parkwayvwhitechapel)
    Vote G

311

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea who any of those people are.
    But to answer your question, Iโ€™m not interested in killing anyone.

Most Helpful Guys

• This is a tough one because lack of knowledge Liam Payne I know but don't mind, PewDiePie i kinda know and I am not sure about - I know he is offensive but sometimes when he gets into something, he is quite intelligent, Jo Brand is like Liam Payne - I don't mind her, wouldn't be a fan and I like you. I have no idea who Little Pump, ComedyShortsGamer and Brian Cox are. So I will be nice and not kill anybody.

• Brian Cox is a physicist. And a television celebrity. You don't want to choose him cause he is smart.

• I've long thought there should be a murder holiday. Every four years, u can kill one person with no legal repercussions. Just think how many child molesters and idiots we'd be free of. And it would force people to be nicer to each other.