Which netflix show is the best?

So which Netflix show can you watch it without getting bored?

2125

Most Helpful Guys

• One show that I don't have to worry about getting bored watching because it's only 22 episodes that are about 24 minutes long is Your Lie in April. It's an anime, but I'm sure you'll love it.

FMA:Brotherhood is another good one on Netflix and also another anime.
    Blacklist has 5 seasons so far and is really good. Person of interest ended after 5 seasons and another good show. Both live action, and both about 40 minute episodes and 22 or so episodes a season.

• I would HIGHLY recommend "Money Heist" or as it's originally called in Spanish: "La Casa de Papel" (The House of Paper)

It's about a group of 9 individuals, who have only recently met and with little to lose, wanting to get together to pull off the greatest heist in history. The heist requires 8 of them to break into a bank, hold everyone hostage, creating billions of euros, and robbing all of the money in the bank, itself. The greatest challenge, however, comes in them needing to stay inside the bank for DAYS to create as much money as possible, all while not hurting anyone in the process.

The entire series has police surrounding the bank to attempt to arrest, or even kill, the main characters, as they attempt to find creative and unpredictable ways to defend themselves throughout the entirety of the heist. And while 8 of the individuals are inside the bank, the 9th person is on the outside, the leader of the entire heist, nicknamed: The Professor. The Professor is the genius to put together every step of the heist. The Professor has 2 main jobs:

1) To predict police action, then relay that information back to the others inside the bank
    2) To tamper with the investigation into the 8 individuals inside pulling off the heist, without being caught as one of their allies.

And while the heist begins in a very organized fashion... due to increasing complications as days pass, the heist begins to become more and more disorganized. And when this occurs everyone has to improvise and that improvisation is usually not agreed to by everyone, leading to further disorganization.

The show is originally Spanish, so it's not as well known here in the U. S., but it's easily my favorite show of 2018 and is incredibly successful in Latin American countries. You can watch it in English on Netflix, if you prefer. Here are the trailers. The only English trailers were a little bad in quality, so I apologize in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWv1iR3VCqQ

Hope you enjoy! :)

Most Helpful Girls

• “Creeped out”
    “Merlin”
    “The good place”
    “Charmed”
    “Supernatural”
    “One punch man”
    “The disastrous life of Saiki K.”
    “Lost song”
    “The worst witch”
    “Little witch academy”
    “Voltron”

• I’m watching The Haunting at Hill House at the moment and it’s really good! It’s scary but the storyline is amazing! I highly recommend it if you’re looking for something to watch 😂

• Oh it was good!! I finished it yesterday

• Lucky! I’m flying through it, haven’t been this addicted to a show in a long time 😂