Which netflix show is the best?

So which Netflix show can you watch it without getting bored?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• One show that I don't have to worry about getting bored watching because it's only 22 episodes that are about 24 minutes long is Your Lie in April. It's an anime, but I'm sure you'll love it.

FMA:Brotherhood is another good one on Netflix and also another anime.
    Blacklist has 5 seasons so far and is really good. Person of interest ended after 5 seasons and another good show. Both live action, and both about 40 minute episodes and 22 or so episodes a season.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would HIGHLY recommend "Money Heist" or as it's originally called in Spanish: "La Casa de Papel" (The House of Paper)

It's about a group of 9 individuals, who have only recently met and with little to lose, wanting to get together to pull off the greatest heist in history. The heist requires 8 of them to break into a bank, hold everyone hostage, creating billions of euros, and robbing all of the money in the bank, itself. The greatest challenge, however, comes in them needing to stay inside the bank for DAYS to create as much money as possible, all while not hurting anyone in the process.

The entire series has police surrounding the bank to attempt to arrest, or even kill, the main characters, as they attempt to find creative and unpredictable ways to defend themselves throughout the entirety of the heist. And while 8 of the individuals are inside the bank, the 9th person is on the outside, the leader of the entire heist, nicknamed: The Professor. The Professor is the genius to put together every step of the heist. The Professor has 2 main jobs:

1) To predict police action, then relay that information back to the others inside the bank
    2) To tamper with the investigation into the 8 individuals inside pulling off the heist, without being caught as one of their allies.

And while the heist begins in a very organized fashion... due to increasing complications as days pass, the heist begins to become more and more disorganized. And when this occurs everyone has to improvise and that improvisation is usually not agreed to by everyone, leading to further disorganization.

The show is originally Spanish, so it's not as well known here in the U. S., but it's easily my favorite show of 2018 and is incredibly successful in Latin American countries. You can watch it in English on Netflix, if you prefer. Here are the trailers. The only English trailers were a little bad in quality, so I apologize in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWv1iR3VCqQ

Hope you enjoy! :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• “Creeped out”
    “Merlin”
    “The good place”
    “Charmed”
    “Supernatural”
    “One punch man”
    “The disastrous life of Saiki K.”
    “Lost song”
    “The worst witch”
    “Little witch academy”
    “Voltron”

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m watching The Haunting at Hill House at the moment and it’s really good! It’s scary but the storyline is amazing! I highly recommend it if you’re looking for something to watch 😂

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh it was good!! I finished it yesterday

• Lucky! I’m flying through it, haven’t been this addicted to a show in a long time 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Monty Python's Flying Circus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq37WSg9ESg

1|0
    0|1
  • I’d say Breaking Bad, though, I’m going to get into Gotham today so hopefully it’s good.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's hard question for me. I used to watch bones non stop, but I guess the one show I could watch without getting bored is Star Wars:The Clone Wars.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eventually I get bored of most shows. Usually I barely get past a 3rd season.
    I watched 11 seasons of supernatural before I got bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Hunt.

BBC earth

It's literally breathtaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you like. I just finished up Sherlock Holmes a few days ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Luke Cage.

do you want to go out for some coffee?

0|0
    0|1
  • 1. Black Mirror
    2. Ozark
    3. Narcos

0|1
    0|0
  • Altered Carbon, by far

1|1
    0|0
    • My sister keeps telling me to watch that! Guess I’ll have to check it out

• Show All
    • Haha okay I won’t.

Yeah, I probably would have felt that way too but I accidentally started on Season 2 first. The first episode of the series is very absurd, yes. I wish that wasn’t the first because it has put a lot of people off.

• @StingRayxoxo Well what a way to start a show, with the most absurd episode it has :D

• Daredevil both seasons, Mentalist

1|0
    0|0
  • anyone here watches terrace house?

0|1
    0|0
  • Punisher.

1|0
    0|0
  • Defenders

0|0
    0|0
  • Parks and Rec

0|0
    0|0
  • The office.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing
    go to watch the 50s or 40s movies XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like American vandal, the good place, elite...

0|0
    0|0
  • Big mouth. Bo jack horseman. Lucifer. Limitless.

0|0
    1|0
  • l dont have netflix

1|0
    0|0
  • Family guy or seven deadly sins

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Something funny like The Office or dark like Black Mirror

2|0
    0|0
  • on my block. explained. black mirror. big mouth. stranger things. dark. girls incarcerated. queer eye. seven seconds. peaky blinders.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Sense8... Too bad they cancelled it. But OITNB is really good too.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is nothing better than Black Mirror

2|0
    0|0
  • I just binged Disenchantment

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m currently watching Bones, it’s really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Daredevil, Vikings, Breaking Bad