Who is your favorite character from Harry Potter?

I was never interested in watching Harry Potter but recently I was bored and decided to watch it and I really liked it. I ended up watching all of the movies in order and it was a lot of fun. They're actually really good.

Anyways, who is your favorite character? Mine is Snape.

Or do you even like Harry Potter? I guess a lot of people don't.

189

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely Snape. He's one of the only decent actors in the entire series.

• The acting is actually really good in my opinion. Although Ron isn't a good actor in the first few movies. Hermione (Emma Watson) is a really good actress in the series as well.

But yeah, Snape is awesome on every level. It's a pity the actor died.

• I'll have to disagree with you there.. both Hermione and Harry have the fakest screams I've ever heard.

• Wtf people don't like Harry Potter
    Neville is the best, followed by the Weasley twins, followed by Sirius, followed by Lupin, followed by Hermione, followed by Mrs. Weasley, followed by mcgonagall.

Ron is kind of annoying (because he's just kind of dumb), and Harry is like a basic stereotypical hero.

• I agree that Harry is way too one-dimensional. So is Hermione though - she has no flaws.

Snape is the best character I think. Malfoy as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen all the movies but haven't read the books. I love Hermione, but she drifted away from girl genius to girly-girl to an extent as the series wore on. I also like Luna, Snape, Dumbledore, McGonnigal, and of course, Harry. Ron and some of the others are good for a laugh. I didn't like Dobby in Chamber of Secrets (neither did Steve Kloves, who wrote all the screenplays in consultation with Rowling), but his death ended up moving me.

• I disagree with you on Hermione. She is still incredibly intelligent throughout all of the movies and is essential in the success of Harry and Ron. Keep in mind the movies start when they are 11 years old. As she gets older hormones would have kicked in, and she becomes more caring and emotional and starts developing sexual attraction to guys and eventually falls in love with Ron. I do get where you are coming from but it makes sense she would become more Feminine as she gets older. She still remains a genius though.

• I didn't mean that she became less intelligent, just shifted personailty.