Who is your favorite character from Harry Potter?

Who is your favorite character from Harry Potter?

I was never interested in watching Harry Potter but recently I was bored and decided to watch it and I really liked it. I ended up watching all of the movies in order and it was a lot of fun. They're actually really good.

Anyways, who is your favorite character? Mine is Snape.

Or do you even like Harry Potter? I guess a lot of people don't.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely Snape. He's one of the only decent actors in the entire series.

0|1
    0|0
    • The acting is actually really good in my opinion. Although Ron isn't a good actor in the first few movies. Hermione (Emma Watson) is a really good actress in the series as well.

But yeah, Snape is awesome on every level. It's a pity the actor died.

• I'll have to disagree with you there.. both Hermione and Harry have the fakest screams I've ever heard.

• Wtf people don't like Harry Potter
    Neville is the best, followed by the Weasley twins, followed by Sirius, followed by Lupin, followed by Hermione, followed by Mrs. Weasley, followed by mcgonagall.

Ron is kind of annoying (because he's just kind of dumb), and Harry is like a basic stereotypical hero.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree that Harry is way too one-dimensional. So is Hermione though - she has no flaws.

Snape is the best character I think. Malfoy as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen all the movies but haven't read the books. I love Hermione, but she drifted away from girl genius to girly-girl to an extent as the series wore on. I also like Luna, Snape, Dumbledore, McGonnigal, and of course, Harry. Ron and some of the others are good for a laugh. I didn't like Dobby in Chamber of Secrets (neither did Steve Kloves, who wrote all the screenplays in consultation with Rowling), but his death ended up moving me.

0|1
    0|0
    • I disagree with you on Hermione. She is still incredibly intelligent throughout all of the movies and is essential in the success of Harry and Ron. Keep in mind the movies start when they are 11 years old. As she gets older hormones would have kicked in, and she becomes more caring and emotional and starts developing sexual attraction to guys and eventually falls in love with Ron. I do get where you are coming from but it makes sense she would become more Feminine as she gets older. She still remains a genius though.

• I didn't mean that she became less intelligent, just shifted personailty.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Nobody kill me please but... I don’t like Harry Potter🙈

0|1
    1|0
    • He's not one of my favorites at all actually. He is too one-dimensional and he's too much of a "good guy". I feel you.

• Show All
    • Maybe I’ll try watching it one of these days😊

• Do! I had a negative view on it and simply wasn't interested in it all my life but I gave it a chance and I loved it! If you do try it be sure to watch them in order as you watch the characters grow up and change, it's really interesting.

• I’ve only watched the first four films and it was a long time ago I watched them so I’m not really sure who my favorite is! I’m gonna go with Hagrid I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually really like Fleur, even though she wasn’t a huge character.

0|1
    0|0
    • She barely had any screen time at all really.

• Show All
    • That must be in the books or else I didn't notice it in the movie. I thought the competition was dangerous and students often died that's why you needed to be 17. I think I will read all of the books to be honest.

• Yeah, they cancelled them for a while before the one Harry was in because of the high death toll and then brought them back with the rule of needing to be 17 and they cancelled them again when Cedric died since obviously that rule didn't actually help. The books are pretty interesting, I guess I recmmend reading them.

• I liked Hermione :)
    and Neville showed his bravery at the end too

0|1
    0|0
    • I like Hermione too. She has no flaws though and like Harry, she's pretty one-dimensional. She's still my second favorite character.

• Show All
    • I'll see about getting them. Thanks. The movies were excellent though.

• You're welcome

• I like Luna Lovegood!!

1|2
    0|0
  • Hagrid... I think that's his name. I don't know all I know is he's this big giant dude with a scruffy beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Harry

1|1
    0|0
  • I've read all the books and watched only the first 4 sadly. I can't decided between Luna or Snape.

0|1
    0|0

• Draco Malfoy

1|1
    0|0
  • hagrid was good

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Luna

0|1
    0|0
  • Luna Lovegood. For some reason i always had/have a crush on her xD

0|2
    0|0
    • She is a bit weird. I would prefer Hermione for crush-material though ahah

• Snape favorite male.
    Luna Lovegood favorite female.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always liked Hermione, and Prof McGonagle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have one never watched any of the films!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ron Weasley

0|1
    0|0
  • Snape... Snape... Severus Snape.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tom Riddle (jr)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes