What was the last horror movie you watched?

2634

Most Helpful Guys

• Tales from the Hood 2 and don't watch it is was bad... but the first one in the 90's was good

• A local theater played the 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and I went and saw that on the big screen. My girl was with me and she liked seeing the young Johnny Depp in like his first film.

Most Helpful Girls

• Annihilation, I didn't know it was a horror movie but halfway through I had to look on the internet because I though it looked like a horror movie but wasn't sure

• Hereditary and I am dying to watch another one cuz I watched this one months ago and wasn't satisfied with it.