Do you think the U. S. justice system puts celebrities above everyone else?

Do you think the U. S. justice system puts celebrities above everyone else?
I tend to think the justice system tends to give waaaaay less punishments to the rich and famous than they do to regular citizens, and I think its really unfair and needs to STOP!!
  • YES WE DO
    Vote A
  • NO WE DON'T
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not from the us but i saw a documentary where they say that celebs get special treatment in jail. Like individual cells and stuff

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a easy case , If you know a judge or have a person that can influence a judge boom case , goes in your way. I mean all you have to do is call a "fixer" he will make sure it goes your way. Look at the all the cases that have went to court with. DNA. physical Evidence of the crime and placement of the person at the scene. and they got community service. !!!
    While. other case with less attention. only have one finger print. No phy stuff no dna. And he / she gets life in prison

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we do. The court is afraid of their money and influence with fans.
    Bieber should be in jail for not attending the court in person

0|1
    0|0
    • Well shit, if I did the same thing Bieber did on the same year he did it, Id probably still be in prison because I'm not famous.

• Yep, the courts know if they dont give the caleb some slack all the fangirls and fanboys will riot.
      Nobody riots over normal people.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No. They really are to be examples but they can afford the best attorneys.

0|0
    0|0
  • $$$$

1|0
    0|0
    • There are celebrities who have killed people and it would be strangely ruled as an accident

• Yeah
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I think it's more that your average citizen doesn't really know the law and doesn't have the funds to try and fight, so we all get hoodwinked. While celebrities have plenty of cash to keep the best lawyers working

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. If it did, Cosby would be saying "Hey, hey, hey" right now from his home. Instead, he's now sleeping in State Correctional Institution Phoenix as inmate No. NN7687.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought that for a very long time, yes.

As @pepwave21 says, however, that could simply be a perception on my part, because they can afford the best legal representation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrities and the rich.

Like the "Wolf of Wall Street" said, "I was terrified of going to jail. . . then I realized I was rich!"

0|1
    0|0
  • This happens everywhere. Messi was given a 21-month jail sentence for tax fraud, only three months less than the 2 year prison time when someone in Spain actually has to go to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if ypure a celebrity, the only thing that matters is money.
    Money buys attorneys that will get you off for murder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt. They get caught with drugs and all they have to do is attend a 2 week rehab course (perhaps an exaggeration).

0|0
    0|0
  • Women. Then celebretards. Then athletes and the rich.

The US doesn't truly have a justice system. There's absolutely no justice in our System.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrities and the rich. If an unknown had done what Cosby did, he would have been rotting in prison for decades already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the hell haven't we deported Justin Bieber yet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not just say celebs but the rich - Money talks, gets the best lawyers etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the US Justice system is run by old white men and crooked assholes.

0|1
    0|1
  • They actually want to make an example of them but the most famous ones have enough money to hire the best lawyer and never do time

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are pawns for the governement in order to manipulate and influence the sheeple because the sheeple love celebrities like they are gods.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all comes down to the fact that the ritch can afford better lawyers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It puts MONEY above all else.

0|1
    0|0
  • money... thats it

0|0
    0|0
  • It seem obvious to all, as I see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, they don't want to lose all that money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do and they put women above men too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes