Do you think the U. S. justice system puts celebrities above everyone else?

I tend to think the justice system tends to give waaaaay less punishments to the rich and famous than they do to regular citizens, and I think its really unfair and needs to STOP!!
  • YES WE DO
  • NO WE DON'T

428

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not from the us but i saw a documentary where they say that celebs get special treatment in jail. Like individual cells and stuff

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a easy case , If you know a judge or have a person that can influence a judge boom case , goes in your way. I mean all you have to do is call a "fixer" he will make sure it goes your way. Look at the all the cases that have went to court with. DNA. physical Evidence of the crime and placement of the person at the scene. and they got community service. !!!
    While. other case with less attention. only have one finger print. No phy stuff no dna. And he / she gets life in prison

• Of course we do. The court is afraid of their money and influence with fans.
    Bieber should be in jail for not attending the court in person

• Well shit, if I did the same thing Bieber did on the same year he did it, Id probably still be in prison because I'm not famous.

• Yep, the courts know if they dont give the caleb some slack all the fangirls and fanboys will riot.
      Nobody riots over normal people.