Whats your fave Arnold Schwarzenegger movie? Wanna watch one with me rn?

I love several movies: Commando, Twins, End of Days, Escape Plan, Kindergarten Cop, Junior, and Jingle All the Way. But im sure most of you like him for Terminator and Expendables #FeelFreeToList #HeyArnold
Im outtingg on a new film now! More are welcome :)
We’re watching Godzilla on rabbit if u want to join. Create an account and i’ll send u the link

1767

Most Helpful Guys

• Terminator 1/2/Genisys, Predator, End of Days, 6th Day, Kindergarten Cop, Red Heat
    Eraser, Commando... tbh I haven't watched an Arnie movie i didn't like

• if we knew each other more then yeah why not

• oh ok will have to give it a try :)

• Send me ur username so i can add u

• Kindergarten cop & expendables 2..& batman

https://youtu.be/pDxn0Xfqkgw

& jingle all the way "who said you could eat my cookies. Put the cook down NOWW!"

• We’re watxhin commando rn if you want to create a rabbit account and join. You dont have to get on video. We’re mostly using mics or chatbox while watching

• No thanks maybe I'll catch you next movie whooping my girlfriend ass in MKX rn😁

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess I actually never watched any fully, but my father use to watch Terminator and Predator series a lot.

• I LOVE most of his movies. Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All The Way, Commando and Terminator are my favourites!