Whats your fave Arnold Schwarzenegger movie? Wanna watch one with me rn?

I love several movies: Commando, Twins, End of Days, Escape Plan, Kindergarten Cop, Junior, and Jingle All the Way. But im sure most of you like him for Terminator and Expendables #FeelFreeToList #HeyArnold
Updates:
Im outtingg on a new film now! More are welcome :)
We’re watching Godzilla on rabbit if u want to join. Create an account and i’ll send u the link

0|6

Most Helpful Guys

• Terminator 1/2/Genisys, Predator, End of Days, 6th Day, Kindergarten Cop, Red Heat
    Eraser, Commando... tbh I haven't watched an Arnie movie i didn't like

1|0
    0|0
    • if we knew each other more then yeah why not

• Show All
    • oh ok will have to give it a try :)

• Send me ur username so i can add u

• Kindergarten cop & expendables 2..& batman

https://youtu.be/pDxn0Xfqkgw

& jingle all the way "who said you could eat my cookies. Put the cook down NOWW!"

1|0
    0|0
    • We’re watxhin commando rn if you want to create a rabbit account and join. You dont have to get on video. We’re mostly using mics or chatbox while watching

• No thanks maybe I'll catch you next movie whooping my girlfriend ass in MKX rn😁

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess I actually never watched any fully, but my father use to watch Terminator and Predator series a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE most of his movies. Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All The Way, Commando and Terminator are my favourites!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• Even though he only has a small role in it, i love him in Around the World in 80 Days where he plays Prince Happy (might be spelt Happi)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • We’re watxhin commando rn if you want to create a rabbit account and join. You dont have to get on video. We’re mostly using mics or chatbox while watching

• i would love to but i am going to go out and see venom in a bit lol

• Personally I enjoy Terminator best 😄 and ofc Id watch it with you... are there any snacks involved?

1|0
    0|0

• I could watch one of his comedies. 😐 but how am I supposed to watch it with you? 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Terminator series - including the latest one - were good. Enjoyed True Lies and Expendables.

All time favourite is probably Twins

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah Terminator, last action hero, Predator, Total Recall... you name it

1|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • You couls both join. U dont have to use the mobile app. I use the laptop. But it lets u watch diff stuff with groups of people around the world

• I don't know... I'll think about it

But I hope you enjoyed your movie night

• Terminator and Twins is my favorite. He did one a couple years ago, I can't remember what it was called, but he played a small town sheriff... it was really good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh that would be Terminator 2, Predator and Commando and maybe Running Man

1|0
    0|0
  • ofc T2 is the best action movie of all times but i love all his movies, he is a legend

1|0
    0|0
    • We’re watching Commando rn if you want to create a rabbit account and join. You dont have to get on video. We’re mostly using mics or chatbox while watching

• Commando and Predator... Last Action Hero or True Lies if I want to laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I just watched the terminator two days ago...

I was flipping through regular channels,.. something I never do.. lol and I did... and I came across this move and I was like omggg this movie sooo old! Lol but I left it there and was like aahhh cool old movie!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Twins or Junior. Basically anything with a short bald fat guy next to him.

1|0
    0|0

• I feel old for asking, but - what is rabbit?

• Where u can watch movies and shows with like 100 people worldwide at a time while chatting in a chatbox

• I'm wondering how he managed to exempt himself from the #MeToo phenomenon. His record with women is pretty awful and its no secret. He must be in good with the people programming the NPCs and Fembots, Seeing as how he can still show his face in public without getting attacked by a feral mob.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few: predator, total recall, jingle all the way and junior

1|0
    0|0

• The movie when him and dan devito were pregnant 😂😂🤣🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Commando or Predator

1|0
    0|0

• I’ve only watched the Terminator.

1|0
    0|0

• Total Recall
    Terminator 2

1|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Lmao yep i dont use that haha

• Agreed. Total Recall and Terminator 2 were his best! Predator was ok, too.

• I wanna watch with you but I'll come later on

1|0
    0|0
  • Preditor

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes