What celebrity/celebrities do you wish you looked like?

No smug answers of "I'm better than you because you get jealous of celebrities".

xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
Really feeling the tit envy rn ;-;
For those of you who don't know, the above ones are Sheri Moon Zombie and Dita Von Teese?
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly, first girl you posted :) but in terms of male options ooh maybe Zach galifanachs can't spell his last name... But I would like a mid range body type with an attactive face, I would say Chris Evans or Chris Pratt but I don't want a high maintenance body, I want to settle into a low maintenance one

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Either Emma Watson or Lucy Hale, they're both gorgeous.

1|1
    1|0
    • Hermione Granger and some conformist with caterpillar eyebrows? You're already prettier than both combined.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• thank you, that's sweet, tho I'll probably always aspire to look at least similar to them._.

• I've met Dita. She can't ever relax and just be herself because her image is everything she has.

When I was younger I thought about wanting to look like Molly Ringwald, or Ally Sheedy. They were in a lot of movies when I was a young teen. I even copied some of Madonna's looks.

Right now? I'm not sure who I would want to look like.

The model Cindy Crawford comes to mind since she's a couple years older than me and looks great.

But mostly, I am really happy with what I see in the mirror. No, I'm not a perfect ideal specimen of a human female. But I have my fans, and I find it very easy to captivate people with how I look, so it's hard to think about changing. Not sure what I would change.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ally Sheedy was relatable and beautiful in the Breakfast Club before she got the makeover
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 15

• Not really a celebrity but this chick, I love her all-around look... clothing, face, hair... everything
    https://www.instagram.com/catchingkerosene/

2|0
    1|0
  • I can't think of any. Don't really have a particular one that I wish to look like. It's more like I'm at home with a messy bun and a pijama watching a movie and the girl in the movie looks so beautiful and I look so messy at that moment that I tend to wish I was that pretty. Sometimes I just envy some details, like I have long straight hair and envy short curly hair, or I have brownish eyes and envy weirder colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sean Yseult (My hair is already similar to hers though, just thicker and nearly black) What celebrity/celebrities do you wish you looked like?

but if I were a dude i'd wanna be like Dimebag Darrel lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nina Dobrev & Victoria Beckham 😍

1|1
    2|0
  • I love Lana Del Rey's look. She looks like a vintage movie star. Either her or Chloe Grace Mortez

1|0
    0|0
  • Esha Gupta.

1|1
    1|0
  • Who do I look like?

1|0
    0|0
  • Taissa farmiga

1|0
    0|1
  • beyonce