What celebrity/celebrities do you wish you looked like?

No smug answers of "I'm better than you because you get jealous of celebrities".

xx
~ Mrs Manson
Really feeling the tit envy rn ;-;
For those of you who don't know, the above ones are Sheri Moon Zombie and Dita Von Teese?
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1719

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly, first girl you posted :) but in terms of male options ooh maybe Zach galifanachs can't spell his last name... But I would like a mid range body type with an attactive face, I would say Chris Evans or Chris Pratt but I don't want a high maintenance body, I want to settle into a low maintenance one

Most Helpful Girls

• I've met Dita. She can't ever relax and just be herself because her image is everything she has.

When I was younger I thought about wanting to look like Molly Ringwald, or Ally Sheedy. They were in a lot of movies when I was a young teen. I even copied some of Madonna's looks.

Right now? I'm not sure who I would want to look like.

The model Cindy Crawford comes to mind since she's a couple years older than me and looks great.

But mostly, I am really happy with what I see in the mirror. No, I'm not a perfect ideal specimen of a human female. But I have my fans, and I find it very easy to captivate people with how I look, so it's hard to think about changing. Not sure what I would change.

• Ally Sheedy was relatable and beautiful in the Breakfast Club before she got the makeover
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Either Emma Watson or Lucy Hale, they're both gorgeous.

• Hermione Granger and some conformist with caterpillar eyebrows? You're already prettier than both combined.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• thank you, that's sweet, tho I'll probably always aspire to look at least similar to them._.