What historical event/time period would you like to see a movie about?

For me, it would have to be the Scottish Wars of Independence. Yes, there is Braveheart... but it's largely inaccurate and in my opinion it butchers Scottish history in an attempt to be more appealing to a wider audience. I also don't like Mel Gibson as Wallace.
Alternatively, I'd enjoy seeing earlier Scottish history such as the Picts. A non-Scottish option would be a viking-oriented film that would perhaps be somewhat similar to the TV show Vikings but explore different aspects and play with the mythology a little more.

How about you?

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• About the persecution of witches. I like the middle ages and witches so that would be interesting. Eventhough I'm sure if I google, I'll find a movie about it

0|1
    0|0
  • After seeing the movie The Lost City of Z, I'd like to see more movies of expeditions to already inhabited areas of the world. I don't know if those exist already, though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Gaius Julius Caesar's conquest of Gaul culminating with either the siege of Alessia or the crossing of the Rubicon, Alexander the Great's conquests culminating with the battle of the hydaspes river, and maybe a historically accurate and not needlessly filled with slo-mo battle of thermopylae...

0|1
    0|0
  • The British colonization of Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, and India. And the Spanish, French, and British Colonization of The US

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• You have The Outlander and Reign as tv series dealing with scottish history. I know, inaccurate. But still quite entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish a larger audience could see bulgarian movies about the enslaved Bulgarians

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably about Jugoslavia or anything interesting about Albania

0|1
    0|0
  • Mayans

0|1
    0|0
  • The entirety of the 3 Kingdoms era of China.

0|2
    0|0
  • Adam and Eve
    And
    greek mythological
    Time

0|1
    0|1
  • Creation of the universe

1|0
    0|0
  • Boston Tea Party

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I would say during the Cold War in the 80s a movie about it all pretty much like the show The Americans.

1|1
    0|0
  • Monsa Munsa when he was the Sultan (1300s)

The French Revolution (1700s)

Salem Witch Trials (1690s)

Reign of Vlad The Impaler (1400s)

The Life of Ivan The Terrible (1500s)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to see films about the fight for American independence as there aren't enough films about it in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • The formation of the illuminati in 1776 and the Freemason Boston tea party please

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe the dark ages somewhere. That would be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • World war two, but a good movie damm it, they are all so over the top, I want some realism

0|0
    0|0
  • THE ROARING TWENTIES

0|2
    0|0
  • I’d like to see a biopic on Jonas Salk.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Soviet Union

1|0
    0|0
  • Viking times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes