What historical event/time period would you like to see a movie about?

For me, it would have to be the Scottish Wars of Independence. Yes, there is Braveheart... but it's largely inaccurate and in my opinion it butchers Scottish history in an attempt to be more appealing to a wider audience. I also don't like Mel Gibson as Wallace.
Alternatively, I'd enjoy seeing earlier Scottish history such as the Picts. A non-Scottish option would be a viking-oriented film that would perhaps be somewhat similar to the TV show Vikings but explore different aspects and play with the mythology a little more.

How about you?

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions

1017

Most Helpful Girls

• About the persecution of witches. I like the middle ages and witches so that would be interesting. Eventhough I'm sure if I google, I'll find a movie about it

• After seeing the movie The Lost City of Z, I'd like to see more movies of expeditions to already inhabited areas of the world. I don't know if those exist already, though.

Most Helpful Guys

• Gaius Julius Caesar's conquest of Gaul culminating with either the siege of Alessia or the crossing of the Rubicon, Alexander the Great's conquests culminating with the battle of the hydaspes river, and maybe a historically accurate and not needlessly filled with slo-mo battle of thermopylae...

• The British colonization of Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, and India. And the Spanish, French, and British Colonization of The US