What animated children's film is seriously underrated and why?

I say Ferdinand. it's an amazingly wholesome film and focuses on the importance of being true to yourself and not giving up. compassion goes a very long way and everyone deserves a fair chance to achieve and enjoy happiness.

2731

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• I have multiple but they’re all kind of old. Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. It has a very interesting storyline and it’s very humorous. Treasure Planet as well for the same reasons. The Prince of Egypt was also a very beautiful movie. I loved everything about it, especially the soundtrack. Lastly, Anastasia. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid and the storyline as well as the music is amazing.