What was the most recent concert you attended?

Deep Purple & Judas Priest

1012

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson

Interestingly enough I saw both of yours in separate concerts
    Alice cooper & Deep Purple
    Judas Priest with Black Star Riders and Saxon

• Rob Zombie is okay. Not a fan of Manson. Actually I heard a Manson song once and it wasn't bad, but the guy creeps the hell out of me.

I saw Alice Cooper with Motley Crue

Saxon still tours?

• Yeah, they do. It was pretty good.

• It was actualy deep purple too, also a tribute to genesis, I would LOVE to see Judas priest, I'm more in love by that band by the day

• Same, but I couldn't understand the singer and the guitars were screeching

• For me it's harder, who knows when they will come to Portugal again

• Oh. Probably not for a while. I don't think they're even touring right now

• Ivan Ave (but it sucked) and green day many years ago... I bet deep purple was fuckin awesome!

• Oh and I was going to go see metallica but I coudnt get tickets:(

• I don't know who that is.
      Honestly, not really. Deep Purple is one of those bands that is better to listen to than to see.

Me and my dad wanted to see Metalica but tickets were extremely expensive.

And I wanted to see System of a Down at this festival, but it was sold out

• You my good sir, have great taste in music 🤘👌

• I've never been to a rock or metal concert despite being a guitar player and me playing my B. C Rich Mick thomson signature through a high gain death metal distortion pedal onto a 20 watt amp in a 14 bedroom hostel giving my neighbors a rock concert, and even that was loud and the euphoric feeling is amazing playing heavy metal live with guitars , live music is awesome

• Dropkick Murphys & Flogging Molly

• Ashes to omens, demon in me, dear shadows at the masquerade Thursday night

• Billy Joel I think.

• Oh damn that sucks. And no there was no new album. He was just playing really mellow obscure shit. Elton John played some new stuff but he also played everything that the audience went for - which is the right way to have a concert in my opinion.

• Oh also Jeff Beck opened for Clapton and he was alright

• Judas Priest earlier this year.

• Twenty one pilots... last year.

• Goatmoon