Have any of you watched the new Halloween movie yet?

I have and I enjoyed it so far. Good movie with some of the original crew back from the original movie.Have any of you watched the new Halloween movie yet?Have any of you watched the new Halloween movie yet?
  • Yes and I liked it
  • Yes and I didn't really enjoy it much
  • No but I want to see it really bad.
    Vote C
  • No and I'm not interested in seeing it
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

76

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope and nope i love horror films and i love the orignal but the trailer of this film looks like how to make everything wrong with Halloween film.

Plus not to mention is forgets about the other films. I would much perfer a reboot from the start and from zombie's version we can clearly see it would work.

I am very picky with films esspacily horror and ones in a big franchise. And maybe i will watch it in years time but i have never been wrong about knowing it will be shit from the trailer.