To fans of the band Pantera, what are some favorite songs of yours?

I have a take coming up that is about Dimebag Darrel, another musical hero of mine. It was the inspiration for the question. but for me when it comes to songs, there's too many to choose from as favorites, but a few are these three

Me and my dad trashed the living room once moshing around to the last one
roses are red, violets are blue...
when I listen to Pantera, my neighbors do too. :)

516

Most Helpful Guys

• Hold the train there people... no one wants to offer up their favorite from one of their albums before Cowboys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heresey- my all time favorite song
    Regular People- I think that's the song name
    Fucking Hostile
    And many many more- not a fan of cemetery gates or their make of cat scratch fever

• cat scratch fever is weird. Fucking Hostile is a good one when your full of rage lol

• Update: my music bounces off the trees and heads down to the valley for all to hear!