To fans of the band Pantera, what are some favorite songs of yours?

I have a take coming up that is about Dimebag Darrel, another musical hero of mine. It was the inspiration for the question. but for me when it comes to songs, there's too many to choose from as favorites, but a few are these three

Me and my dad trashed the living room once moshing around to the last one
Updates:
roses are red, violets are blue...
when I listen to Pantera, my neighbors do too. :)

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Hold the train there people... no one wants to offer up their favorite from one of their albums before Cowboys?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Heresey- my all time favorite song
    Regular People- I think that's the song name
    Fucking Hostile
    And many many more- not a fan of cemetery gates or their make of cat scratch fever

1|1
    0|0
    • cat scratch fever is weird. Fucking Hostile is a good one when your full of rage lol

• Show All
    • Update: my music bounces off the trees and heads down to the valley for all to hear!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My favorite songs are the instrumental versions on youtube, or any version that doesn't have Phil Anselmo's voice.

The guy sounds like he's hurling when he sings, and I don't mean the fastest game on grass, I mean he sounds like he is vomiting and singing at the same time whenever he sings. Sometimes it's enough to induce gagging in me, the listener, as a sympathetic response.

1|0
    0|0
    • earlier today I listened to this instrumental that was actually used in the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants (it was called "Pre-Hibernation") it made me proud to know that i heard that when I was little and watching the cartoon lol

• Walk
    Cowboys from hell
    5 Minutes Alone
    Mouth for War
    F---ing Hostile

1|1
    0|0
  • I love 5 minutes alone and Cowboys from hell.

Roses Can be pink and daffodils are yellow.
    I love Pantera as much as the next fellow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like cemettary gates, it was a soundtrack to a movie, i think it was "the tales from the cript"

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow what about cowboys from hell? That song is epic

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I love Pantera. I like art of shredding, primal concrete sledge, by demons be driven. I like all of them. They are all my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cowboys From Hell
    This Love
    Walk
    Mouth for War
    Hollow

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love them all.. but I love Walk, this Love. And of course Cow boys from hell. Even though I heard it a thousand times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good choices here like Cowboys, Walk, 5 minutes, but just about anything from Trendkill kicks ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cowboys from Hell
    I banged my head like there is no tomorrow when some band covered it

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes