What were your thoughts on the American Horror Story:Apocolypse finale episode Apocolypse Then?

I loved seeing them back.
I loved seeing them back.
I thought it was a great finale the season was a bit weird but I loved it what do you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 11

• Haven't watched last episode yet but this season has been a shit show.

And i loved every other season but this one was trash, it makes no sense what so ever and i am guessing it ends by the witchs going back in time.

Which if it does that's terrible. This whole season has been one dumb mess the crossover with murder house was bad and pointless.
    Heck the crazy hot girl wasn't even there and so much for her plan and tate's plan that they were talking about at the end of season 1.

If bones can be dug up and moved to a different location then they no long haunt there that brings up way to many questions.

Hotel was okay. Satan son has completed been pointless and is a cry baby.

They make out that laVayen satanism actaully believe in the devil and worship him. When no they don't look it up so wtf that's about false repesenting a group/religon and the creator that was fucked up.

Violet forgiving tate oh yeah that would happen not. This whole season has been a terrible mess and the first 2 episodes were intresting but it goes worse and worse.

As you can see i hate this season so much. Hopefully next season is not a crossover cause the creators really fucked this one up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I thought that too about Anton Lavay because they are actually Atheists but it is a show so suspend disbelief I guess and well either way you should watch the finale the way it ended it seems like maybe they are not done with the antichrist thing

• Show All
    • I have a feeling your brain is like mine you really care about a good story I am a creative guy and so when I watch something I like it to be very creative and the season was weird I will give you that and everything was mostly a flashblack after the first few episodes but the battle between Michael and the Witches was great and it ended in a different way than I predicted and while there was not much to the story I could appreciate the season because it brought back characters that I loved.

• Yep i have a creative mind too also and get connected to storys and shows all the time and i aboustly adore them, then they always do something like this.

And i can't even say appericate it cause it brought back some charters because they didn't bring them back from where they left of (like what i said with tate and the girl at the end planning something).

this season could of been handled much better and when i buy the whole collection on blu-ray this will be the one season i will never open or watch.

And tbh i could of wrote a better story for this season like the nuke was fake it was a social experment set up by the anitchrist to see how bad people would go to voilence at a time like that.
      But then at the end you thought that was the twist
      But nope the twist is that main women from cult who became president and gained power at the end.
      Was pulling all the strings all along and anitchrist was puppet all long.

• didn't see it sadly but i saw the season that spit on the zodiac killer, really like freakshow tho :)

0|0
    0|0
  • thanks for the invite but i have know knowledge so unlike other people with no knowledge i also have no opinion. i may pick it up some time though

0|0
    0|0
  • never even heard of it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Can't comment- not familiar with this

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm barely on season 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry... I don't watch TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch it. I don't like fictional TV shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen that season

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen it to begin with

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen this series.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes