Who do you think is the strongest among the Fantastic Four? And who is your favorite one?

Among these four in my opinion is Human Torch, specially the first movie played by Chris Evans he was fun and good.
Johnny
Johnny
  • Human Torch
    Vote A
  • Susan Storm
    Vote B
  • Mr. Fantastic
    Vote C
  • The Thing
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• The thing is physically the strongest! But I love Susan Storm's power. She has the most impressive powers. I love mentally stronger people and their powers more than physically one. (PS. I find Human torch pretty cute, lol)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Great question I think it would have to be the Human Torch who is the strongest and he just happens to be my favorite one as well. Sadly I didn't like any of the movies and the last one I turned it off after a few mins just i wasn't feeling it. Hopefully one day they make a movie and do it right.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think folks have not read the comics. Maybe if you just watch the films that the Torch looks to be stronger. Well, maybe the Thing.

Anyway, the Fantastic Four were said to be evolving and their powers were supposed to be growing as they aged. Susan Storm's powers developed on an unusual path. Yes, she can turn invisible and create force fields. But she also gained the ability to create force bubbles.

She could create a force bubble and force that inside of an adversary. She could suffocate her opponents, make them explode, etc.

Who do you think is the strongest among the Fantastic Four? And who is your favorite one?

0|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• mhmm.. lets break it down on various levels.

in smarts strength Mr fantastic he is marvels smartest

in ability skill strength = invisible girl she can best all 3 if she went OP mode

in projectile = human torch. he can fly and is fast which gives him an advantage

Raw strength = Ben Grim aka the thing

Overall if this is about raw strong strength, Winner is the thing. If not Mr. fantastic wins because of his smarts.

0|1
    0|0
  • The strongest one is probably The Thing. There's few things you can do to him that can stop him. Sure The Human Torch can do more stuff, but still. My favorite is Reed. He has to balance trying to save the world and universes with using time with the people around him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't like the story very much. I think the long hand guy

0|1
    0|0
  • okay am i the only one who is completely grossed out by the thing

0|1
    0|0
  • The invisible girl... i'm putting aside my attraction to Jessica Alba for the time being and looking at this logically. The human torch is and immature showoff, Reed is an egg head that for all his knowledge is bad at human interaction, The thing is preoccupied with the fact that he does not have human form like the rest and gets angry. This is why i pick Susan Storm I think even though Reed is probably considered the leader she's actually the only one That has solid influence over the entire group.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Thing, as he has been grim.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well the films sucked but the strongest would have to be Dr. Doom

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing for both

0|1
    0|0
  • Mr Fantastic could strangle them all to death

0|1
    0|0
  • The human torch is the coolest one, but Jessica Alba has the power to give me an erection through the tv screen.
    That's pretty impressive.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes