Who do you think is the strongest among the Fantastic Four? And who is your favorite one?

Among these four in my opinion is Human Torch, specially the first movie played by Chris Evans he was fun and good.
Johnny
Johnny
  • Human Torch
  • Susan Storm
  • Mr. Fantastic
    Vote C
  • The Thing
    Vote D

1012

Most Helpful Girls

• The thing is physically the strongest! But I love Susan Storm's power. She has the most impressive powers. I love mentally stronger people and their powers more than physically one. (PS. I find Human torch pretty cute, lol)

Most Helpful Guys

• Great question I think it would have to be the Human Torch who is the strongest and he just happens to be my favorite one as well. Sadly I didn't like any of the movies and the last one I turned it off after a few mins just i wasn't feeling it. Hopefully one day they make a movie and do it right.

• I think folks have not read the comics. Maybe if you just watch the films that the Torch looks to be stronger. Well, maybe the Thing.

Anyway, the Fantastic Four were said to be evolving and their powers were supposed to be growing as they aged. Susan Storm's powers developed on an unusual path. Yes, she can turn invisible and create force fields. But she also gained the ability to create force bubbles.

She could create a force bubble and force that inside of an adversary. She could suffocate her opponents, make them explode, etc.