Just for fun: What’s your embarrassing story?

After not eating for about 8 days due to a tonsillectomy, I was in a food deprived delirium. I had to pick up a prescription and decided to use the drive-up pharmacy. When I pulled up to the window, instead of requesting my prescription, I began to place a food order. The woman at the window started laughing hysterically and that they did not provide food at this location. I promised her that I was just really hungry and it wasn’t a side effect of any other meds. I still laugh about this “dumb” moment I had. Just for fun: What’s your embarrassing story?

4|2

Most Helpful Guys

• If I were on that pharmacy I would have definitely offered you my lunch 🤣😘🤣😉
    You adorable goofball

2|1
    0|0
  • I ripped open my shirt today to show a girl a T-shirt I thought I was wearing. I had changed it. I was wearing a stupid grubby plain undershirt

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I tried to pick up a girl I thought was a guy and told her she looked just like Justin Bieber.

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Jawline can often give the impression of a guy. That understandable.

• Profile just like Bieber dude 6'0 Swed chick turned out nice girl oh well

• Lol once it was summer time and I was wearing these loose fit wedges I walked into a store and there was this gentlemen and I would say he 6-7 feet tall and I am about 5 foot and 3 inches tall. Anyway it felt like he was following me around the store cause he was 3 feet behind me and when I go around a corner he had to go around the same one. So I speed up but honestly I'm short so I wasn't going very fast and feet were getting sweaty because I was beginning to panic. My foot slipped off my wedge and I nearly tackled this old lady who was grabbing something from the shelf. I managed to twist away from her but I was quickly falling to the ground when I felt someone grab me by the arm I turned and low and behold it was the guy I was running away from. I pull back and knock over the lady's cart. Lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think I have you all beat with my story. I was out with friends one night and thought I would make my friend laugh by letting a really loud fart. Well... let's just say the fart had friend. I had to drive home (ass NOT touching the seat) to change my shorts.
    My friend and I laugh about it to this day - this happened many moons ago.
    NEVER force a fart people. You might not like your new shit-uation.

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg!! Eww lol :) that sucks

• 😂😂😂

• @lavagrrl282 I know... I know... it really did 'stink'... oh... sorry. Something that was not out of the repertoire for a young 20 something... ha ha ha ha... That night - karma visited me and paid in spades. Good times... good times...

• I sat down in the living room while I was home alone when I was 17, naked, and ate my breakfast. I was enjoying the freedom of it. Only after I ate my food and turned to go back to the kitchen did I realize my cousins friends were sitting in the dining room looking at me and silent laughing.

2|2
    0|0
  • Mom Gave Me A Bath

My mom gave me a bath when I was 12 years old. My mom told me it was time to take a bath. So I went into the bathroom and she came in there with me. She turned on the faucets and started filling up the bathtub. She told me to strip to the nude. I reluctantly took my clothes off and stepped into the bathtub. I was completely naked in front of my mom at 12 years old. First, she got my hair wet. Then she poured a lot of shampoo into her hand and started washing my hair. It felt really good like a massage. So far, I was just okay with that. After shampooing my hair for about 5 minutes, she rinsed my hair out, poured a lot of conditioner into her hand and worked it into my hair for about 2 minutes. Now here comes the embarrassing part. She took a loofah, poured a lot of body wash on it, foamed it up, and washed my whole body, including my genitals and my buttocks. Then she rinsed my hair out and rinsed my body and dried me off. She rubbed lotion all over my entire body, including my private parts, fixed my hair and gave me some clean clothes to put on.

Then we had a talk. She told me that I wasn't washing my hair good enough, so she decided to wash my hair for me. Then I asked her why she bathed me completely naked. She told me because I was already in the bathtub that she could take care of the rest. She insisted on bathing me entirely, including being naked. I asked if I could wear a bathing suit next time. She said she hopes she never has to bathe me again. If there is to be a next time, she said no. “How else could I clean your man parts and your butt?” She told me that if I was unable to bathe myself because of a broken bone, she’s be happy to wash me. I told her she embarrassed me but she told me to wash my hair and body thoroughly and she wouldn't have to embarrass me. But there is a positive side. After she gave me that bath, it brought us closer together. I love my mom. She may embarrass me sometimes but we tell each other everything and our mother/son relationship is really strong.

The two photos below are close. There was a lot more shampoo in my hair than that and there were no bubbles in the bathtub with me because we didn’t plug it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • One time in 6th grade during lunch, one of my friends at the table said something really funny. I was eating a sandwich and then he suddenly blurts out "I WAS GONNA EAT THAT." It was so funny I tried not to laugh but I ended up blowing all the mucus out of my runny nose and everyone saw it. It was all over my face, I was so embarrassed lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel like typing it. I've typed it so many times.

Basically I was changing into my bathing suit on a beach in Puerto Rico and 10 people saw me naked.

Than my parents made me shelter with them

1|0
    0|0
  • One time I sleepwalked around the whitehouse nude.
    It was during a 2:30pm nap. Kellyanne had to wake me.
    The tour guide quit.

2|2
    0|2
  • I was really hungover and going through the drive through to get some food. When asked to place my order i spewed all over my car instead of speaking haha

1|0
    0|0
  • The time I walked out of the pool an I list my shorts 3 old wonen saw my thing I jumped back in quik to get them

1|0
    0|0
  • I was sick one day, but I decided to go to school. I had Choir, then Gym right after and by the end of the day, I was dying.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was skating and the girl i liked was watching and i ran into some ones car

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes