Just for fun: What’s your embarrassing story?

After not eating for about 8 days due to a tonsillectomy, I was in a food deprived delirium. I had to pick up a prescription and decided to use the drive-up pharmacy. When I pulled up to the window, instead of requesting my prescription, I began to place a food order. The woman at the window started laughing hysterically and that they did not provide food at this location. I promised her that I was just really hungry and it wasn’t a side effect of any other meds. I still laugh about this “dumb” moment I had. Just for fun: What’s your embarrassing story?

512

Most Helpful Guys

• If I were on that pharmacy I would have definitely offered you my lunch 🤣😘🤣😉
    You adorable goofball

• I ripped open my shirt today to show a girl a T-shirt I thought I was wearing. I had changed it. I was wearing a stupid grubby plain undershirt

Most Helpful Girls

• I tried to pick up a girl I thought was a guy and told her she looked just like Justin Bieber.

• Jawline can often give the impression of a guy. That understandable.

• Profile just like Bieber dude 6'0 Swed chick turned out nice girl oh well

• Lol once it was summer time and I was wearing these loose fit wedges I walked into a store and there was this gentlemen and I would say he 6-7 feet tall and I am about 5 foot and 3 inches tall. Anyway it felt like he was following me around the store cause he was 3 feet behind me and when I go around a corner he had to go around the same one. So I speed up but honestly I'm short so I wasn't going very fast and feet were getting sweaty because I was beginning to panic. My foot slipped off my wedge and I nearly tackled this old lady who was grabbing something from the shelf. I managed to twist away from her but I was quickly falling to the ground when I felt someone grab me by the arm I turned and low and behold it was the guy I was running away from. I pull back and knock over the lady's cart. Lol