Am I the only one that only likes classical music?

Am I the only one that only likes classical music?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope I love Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, No set, and several others. Does opera count as classical too?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No... you vain motherfucker.. you're not the " only one" Classical music has been around since the 15th century... and its going to be around way after you are gone..

0|1
    0|0
    • I totally respect your opinion.
      I have posted this question because most people from my age i know don't like it.

Classic stuff will always be the best.

• I love classical first over all genres.
    Then I switch between, rock, country, jazz, blues, bluegrass, etc. Just depends on what the speed limit is and how much gas I have.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I love it. Vivaldi is my favorite classic composer. I know how you feel, though. I used to listen to classic music a lot when I was a teenager, not very common among my peers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Vivaldi? With all of the great composers? Why?

• Show All
    • Fuck you musicbrain... you wouldn't know the difference between an a major or a b minor

• Go keep playing the skin flute fluffy.. you're going to hit the right note soon

• You're not the only one. Classical music is pretty nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like lyrics and vocals in music the best, so I don't like classical music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a huge fan of classical music. I'm a classical musician myself and I've spent many years studying it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love classical music. Beethoven is one of my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but when I listen to it, I miss songs with lyrics

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I L O V E classical music 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Nope, I'm very ignorant about it for the most part but it looks s great music. There's a reason all the films use it, nothing evokes drama and scale quite like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I probably listen to Rock and Roll more but I’m pretty well versed in Classical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was listening to some with my daughter the other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I somehow doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love classical, but also listen to other genres

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you might be fit x

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I like classical too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Schubert and Weber

0|0
    0|0
  • I love classical, especially when I'm reading or studying. I find that if music has lyrics, it distracts me. But most instrumentals aren't as interesting as good classical compositions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes