Am I the only one that only likes classical music?

1214

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope I love Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, No set, and several others. Does opera count as classical too?

Most Helpful Guys

• No... you vain motherfucker.. you're not the " only one" Classical music has been around since the 15th century... and its going to be around way after you are gone..

• I totally respect your opinion.
      I have posted this question because most people from my age i know don't like it.

Classic stuff will always be the best.

• I love classical first over all genres.
    Then I switch between, rock, country, jazz, blues, bluegrass, etc. Just depends on what the speed limit is and how much gas I have.