Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?

Personally, I like Christmas Vacation better. A Christmas Story is OK but since Ted Turner owns the rights to it it's overplayed on Ted Turner's TV networks TNT and TBS every Christmas.
  • Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?A Christmas Story
    Vote A
  • Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?Christmas Vacation
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure I've watched a Christmas story and vacation doesn't ring any bells although I do recognise the cover/poster

I love the Muppets Christmas carol and can't remember what it's called but there's one where this rich toy store owner ends up turning into a homeless man and learns the values of Christmas

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Christmas vacation
    Think I saw the other one once while I was still married she was American and she loved it but it isn't a thing here in Denmark don't recall ever seeing it here

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Vacation is the BEST Christmas movie EVER!!!
    I have Clark spazzing out as a ringtone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched either one but I think I saw a clip of the second movie in a Christmas class that I took 2-3 years ago. It was interesting but also weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never was much of a fan of a Christmas Story. It's kinda boring?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're making me choose between my babies!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I just watched A Christmas Story for the first time and I’ve seen National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation plenty of times so I voted for Chevy Chase.

0|1
    0|0
  • Christmas Vacation. It's funny. Never heard of the other one.

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been able to sit all the way through A Christmas Story. It's just boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is funny , edited version

0|1
    0|0
  • Vacation

0|1
    0|0
  • Christmas Vacation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Christmas vacation