Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?

Personally, I like Christmas Vacation better. A Christmas Story is OK but since Ted Turner owns the rights to it it's overplayed on Ted Turner's TV networks TNT and TBS every Christmas.
  • Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?A Christmas Story
  • Battle of The Christmas Movies: A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation, which is better?Christmas Vacation

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure I've watched a Christmas story and vacation doesn't ring any bells although I do recognise the cover/poster

I love the Muppets Christmas carol and can't remember what it's called but there's one where this rich toy store owner ends up turning into a homeless man and learns the values of Christmas

Most Helpful Guy

• Christmas vacation
    Think I saw the other one once while I was still married she was American and she loved it but it isn't a thing here in Denmark don't recall ever seeing it here