Star Wars or Star Trek?

What do you prefer? I like both but prefer StarTrek as it was a childhood thing with my dad.
  • STAR WARS
  • STAR TREK

1744

Most Helpful Girls

• DS9 and TNG will remain my favourite series of Star Trek.

As for Star Wars, never really enjoyed them. Just wasn't for me.

• What a question! I remember fondly our family's Star Wars/ Star Trek Binge sessions.
    Star Trek is better option I think. Luke Skywalker can only go so far.

Most Helpful Guys

• Star trek once they get the new Picard tv. Show off the ground they want to make it with him being. His age now an how his crew an the federation has changed 20 something years later but I would like to see a new star trek show showing in between the next generation exsplain the, years in between in a series with a new captains of star ships an watch the battles an teck problems as they move foward

• For true sci-fi. Star Trek is the way to go.

And i go for Star Trek.

Star Trek ain`t for everybody, because they don`t really get it.

Star Wars is more on the fantasy side of things