Do you like Roller Coasters... or are ya Chicken?

I'm not talking about the kiddy roller coasters at carnivals, but really scary ones. What is it you don't like, being upside down, going through the whole thing and then it reverses and takes you back through again backward? Or maybe it is the height? Tell us your fears and your worse experiences on a roller coaster.
The Stratosphere
The Stratosphere

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• I've rode the Fury 325 and Intimidator. Two of the tallest coasters in the US. If i can ride those I can handle any of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them and my fiance gives me shit for it and we argue with my logic as to why I hate them all the time. I'm a ghetto street cop and former Marine so I'm exactly what most would frame as a pussy but my logic is that I have control in situations. A roller coaster I have absolutely no control and therefore don't feel comfortable on them. I can do the basics, but not six flags shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.
    Worst experience. I was under 10. On a roller coaster in Great Yarmouth. What i remember was it going into darkness then falling very steeply. At the time i wasn't such a fan of them, it scared me rotten.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao "stratosphere."

Frankly the only problems I have with some rollercoasters are:

-The ones that knock my head around..

-The lines..

Unless we're talking about the ones in SCP-823.. that's a whole other kettle of fish..
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-823

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather get a dick shoved up my ass.. 🤣😂🤣
    Roller coaster scare the fuck out of me.

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

That could be arranged. Will a strap on do?

• 3d

Look at you finding misery in my.. Despair!..
      You are totally wife material!..
      🤣😂🤣😙😙
      Besides I was referring to strap on.. Not some real dude..
      Because I hate roller coaster 🤞🤞

• I only tried 2 popular coasters. New york new york and space mountain. The others are locals. I had fun but I was at the back seat so I couldn't really see anything in front. Just doing my straight face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I was on one that had small seats. They did it on purpose. Most of it was 180 turns so you slam your side against the cab wall. Lol. Some I found kinda boring actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been on every rollercoaster in Orlando, Bush Gardens, Canada's Wonderland, and in California. Love 'em.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Have you tried The Stratosphere coaster in Las Vegas, Nev? I would not get on that thing. Watch a video of it and it you have a death wish, then ride it. It's like 800 ft off the ground.

• 4d

@DublinRollerGirl Hell yeah, I would definitely do that.

• Just hate waiting an hour and a half for 5 minutes of fun at most.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rollercoasters are a tool of natural selection, like bungee jumping.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them if the ride is smooth and not teeth-rattling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm human with very strong survival instincts.
    My brain just don't want my body to die.
    So, it's only rational to listen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them, I love adrenaline rushes and so far I was never scared of one 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • I was somewhat of a chicken when I was young. But not so sure what I am now - especially after looking at that picture you posted with your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steelies are not problem. Keep the woodies, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like. But I find I can only handle about 5-6 rides now before I'm done for the day; I start to get a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being in a plane crash
    Roller coaster? Pfff easy cakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not scared of heights or speed, those things are just sketchy

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually dont like them... I tense up till the point I hurt myself and my muscle get soar af..

0|0
    0|1
  • chiken there
    give me sun, a beach and leave me with peace :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea! I can't wait for my nearby park to get its launched flying coaster

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, but sometimes it really hurts my chest.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

The Superman almost gave me a heart attack. I could feel it about to burst out of my chest.

• Love roller coaster look forward to riding one with you in Dublin

0|0
    0|0
  • I love roller coaster ride and mostly prefer the front seat..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not scared I just don't like them. Why would I go on something that's uncomfortable?

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't met a roller coaster that I wouldn't ride yet, I love them all

0|0
    0|0
  • Cluck, cluck

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like roller coaster rides great rush!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• All of those things are why I don't like them. I get panic attacks waiting in line to anything that goes decently high. Though like the "adult run away train" styles are my favourite and I'll go on them again and again after the first nerve racking time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terrified of those big & fast roller coasters but I usually get suckered into riding 'em.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Do you pee your pants when riding them? How do you get suckered if you hate them so much?

• 4d

Nope. No peeing in my pants.

I don't hate the rides. I'm just afraid to experience them but I always challenge myself to conquer my fears. I also have a persuasive boyfriend.

• Roller coasters are awesome. My only grievances with them are that they ended too fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

Rode the Giant Dipper at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk over a 100 times

It is a classic on the Travel Channel!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking love them it gives me such an adrenaline rush though personally I like rides more than roller coasters the more spinny it is the better

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Oh, so you would love the teacup ride at Disneyland. :)

• 3d

I don't think I've been on the teacups since I was like 9 years old, kids rides I was thinking the waltzers or at least the magic mouse which is both a spinney ride and a rollercoaster.

But I was thinking of rides like fire ball which is my favourite it spins you really fast but then also swings you, the cage where the only thing that holds you back is the momentum of the ride itself (there's only ever a thin chain) or the pirate ship ride where your sat and barred and and you almost go upside down before it swings you back again.

• I love em! The more twists turns, flips and falls the better. My fave are the ones where your feet are dangling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the thrill. Loops, upside down, going backwards, all fine. My problem is height... I'm seriously scared of heights! But it's based on certain conditions... I need to feel safe in the safety restraints (obviously all of them ARE safe, but for me it depends how it FEELS). For example, if I feel safe in the restraints I'm willing to go pretty high, but if I don't, I don't want to go higher than I feel I could safely fall from (which is not very high at all). Oh... and NO to dangling legs! Please give me a roller coaster where my legs are INSIDE!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are scared by roller coasters, you are a bleeding vagina ☺️

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Either that or get one from riding one, as well as soiled panties. Make sure you wear your Depend adult diapers.

• I love them. I’ve always been a weirdo, I’m that one friend at the park where everyone wants to steer clear of the roller coasters and I’m like LETS GOOOOO lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love them and can't date a guy who doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. It gives me such a thrill they’re so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them, mostly because they’re scary and I get SICK in EVERY RIDE so I rather not lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well just look at it this way, if you are a bulimic you will want to ride it every day as it will help you purge.

• I absolutely love them. love 90 degree falls, they're my fave

0|0
    0|0
  • Do relationship count? No I don’t not fan of heights though planes it don’t bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have also ridden the Fury 325, I felt scary but wasfelt great at the same time! I am going to take my children there some time )

0|0
    0|0
  • They are awesome fun... until I inevitably get motion sick.

Also, hey, a fellow Irish person.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like roller coasters but never had someone to go on them with me sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bok bok bok bok 🐥🐣🐔🍗

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not available where i live