Do you like Roller Coasters... or are ya Chicken?

I'm not talking about the kiddy roller coasters at carnivals, but really scary ones. What is it you don't like, being upside down, going through the whole thing and then it reverses and takes you back through again backward? Or maybe it is the height? Tell us your fears and your worse experiences on a roller coaster.
The Stratosphere
The Stratosphere

2842

Most Helpful Guys

• I've rode the Fury 325 and Intimidator. Two of the tallest coasters in the US. If i can ride those I can handle any of them.

• Been on every rollercoaster in Orlando, Bush Gardens, Canada's Wonderland, and in California. Love 'em.

• Have you tried The Stratosphere coaster in Las Vegas, Nev? I would not get on that thing. Watch a video of it and it you have a death wish, then ride it. It's like 800 ft off the ground.

• @DublinRollerGirl Hell yeah, I would definitely do that.

Most Helpful Girls

• All of those things are why I don't like them. I get panic attacks waiting in line to anything that goes decently high. Though like the "adult run away train" styles are my favourite and I'll go on them again and again after the first nerve racking time.

• I enjoy the thrill. Loops, upside down, going backwards, all fine. My problem is height... I'm seriously scared of heights! But it's based on certain conditions... I need to feel safe in the safety restraints (obviously all of them ARE safe, but for me it depends how it FEELS). For example, if I feel safe in the restraints I'm willing to go pretty high, but if I don't, I don't want to go higher than I feel I could safely fall from (which is not very high at all). Oh... and NO to dangling legs! Please give me a roller coaster where my legs are INSIDE!