What's a good way to pass time during a long night shift?

So I got a 12 hour night shift and I'm bored as hell looking for something to do (except work lol)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't have any access to a computer, maybe you can try some of these tips:
    1- Clean up. Organize your files or clean your desk/workspace
    2- Make lists. Perhaps a Christmas shopping list?
    3- Use your phone and browse some shopping websites, such as joom and wish, you can easily get lost in them
    4- Google some logic problems (example: Einstein's problem). You'll be occupied for a while. Ted Riddles is also amazing, they have lots of funny logic challenges that are so clever to watch
    5- Get your contacts going. Call someone you don't talk to in a while, if that's an option in your workplace
    6- If you like music, pick a song you like and make a parody! Perhaps something related to your job or your work environment?

0|1
    0|0
    • You really went all out on this list, didn't you?
      Calling someone at 5 in the morning is probably not the best idea lol but thanks for all the other suggestions, will probably keep me busy for awhile (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Go inspect all the fire extinguishers and emergency exit lights and first aid kits.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ain't even kidding, I inspect all the emergency exits every few hours, part of my job. There are wayyyy too many extinguishers to inspect all of them and we got a guy resposible for it. Does it every month so those are fine.
      Going to inspect the first aid kids though, thanks :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Make memes

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't have a computer to use and it would be rather troublesome to do it on my phone so maybe another time. Thanks for the idea though.

• Ah just text your friends then.

• It's past midnight over here so most of them are already sleeping or getting ready for it so that's rhe main problem

• Play cribbage on your phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you from sweeden?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not quite but rather close

• Show All
    • Yeah 😂 you know , danish writing is kindof the same writing in Norwegian but danish is hard to understand , but swedish is hard to read but easy to understand 😂 and we say that the danish people are born with a potato in their mouth😂 the Swedish people are the partysvenske 😅 and I have heard that people thinks we have polar bears in our streets and that Norway is a fabric in Sweden 😂

• Luckyly for you I've been to sweden and norway plenty of times and know you don't have polar bears roaming around in oslo or stockholm :D
      But I've seen people ride reindeer in lapland so you know... Can't be too sure what's going on in northern norway or sweden lol

What Guys Said 2

• Think of GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • do u have netflix? or hulu? maybe watch something from your phone

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't have these but have been streaming series from some site. Kind of running out of shows to watch.

Recommended myTakes