What's a good way to pass time during a long night shift?

So I got a 12 hour night shift and I'm bored as hell looking for something to do (except work lol)

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't have any access to a computer, maybe you can try some of these tips:
    1- Clean up. Organize your files or clean your desk/workspace
    2- Make lists. Perhaps a Christmas shopping list?
    3- Use your phone and browse some shopping websites, such as joom and wish, you can easily get lost in them
    4- Google some logic problems (example: Einstein's problem). You'll be occupied for a while. Ted Riddles is also amazing, they have lots of funny logic challenges that are so clever to watch
    5- Get your contacts going. Call someone you don't talk to in a while, if that's an option in your workplace
    6- If you like music, pick a song you like and make a parody! Perhaps something related to your job or your work environment?

• You really went all out on this list, didn't you?
      Calling someone at 5 in the morning is probably not the best idea lol but thanks for all the other suggestions, will probably keep me busy for awhile (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Go inspect all the fire extinguishers and emergency exit lights and first aid kits.

• Ain't even kidding, I inspect all the emergency exits every few hours, part of my job. There are wayyyy too many extinguishers to inspect all of them and we got a guy resposible for it. Does it every month so those are fine.
      Going to inspect the first aid kids though, thanks :D