Do you follow Pewdiepie?

This is Felix also known as Pewdiepie and pewds. He’s Swedish.
He has been the most subscribed to YouTuber for a while now.
He’s the sweetest cutest bean but he’s also a savage and has the best humor.
He is also dating the adorable Marzia.

Lately an Indian YouTube channel that’s owned by a big corporation is growing at an outstanding rate and might surpass him.
Do you follow him?

If not you SHOULD !!
Here’s why?
Big corporations shouldn’t surpass regular youtubers on THEIR platform.
He is really amazing, you should check out his videos.
The Indian YouTube channel might be using bots.
Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?

419

Most Helpful Guys

• If the Indian channel overtakes him it's no big deal. He will still be the most widely watched YouTube. The Indian channel will only have Indian subscribers, but Pewdiepie has subscribers from all over the world.

• I don’t really like his content from earlier, I thought it was spergy and immature, but now he’s more like H3H3 doing legitimate analysis on shit like Logan Pauls behavior or sharing funny memes. I didn’t subscribe for that though, I subscribed because the Wall Street Journal came out with a disingenuous smear article that framed him as a white nationalist because he made some (admittedly unfunny) jokes pertaining to anti-semitism. I’m very vitriolically against censorship and I believe strongly that no subject is off limits to joke about so I view PewDiePie as like a rejection of the status quo in journalistic media that tries to silence and otherize people for pushing boundaries.

He’s no George Carlin but he’s no Richard Spencer either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I didn't even know who he was until I saw two people posted a question about him couple of weeks ago. I played one of his videos, but I decided to stop it after just few minutes. He is so lame and I couldn't stand his voice. It's annoying.