Do you follow Pewdiepie?

This is Felix also known as Pewdiepie and pewds. He’s Swedish.
He has been the most subscribed to YouTuber for a while now.
He’s the sweetest cutest bean but he’s also a savage and has the best humor.
He is also dating the adorable Marzia.

Lately an Indian YouTube channel that’s owned by a big corporation is growing at an outstanding rate and might surpass him.
Do you follow him?

If not you SHOULD !!
Here’s why?
Big corporations shouldn’t surpass regular youtubers on THEIR platform.
He is really amazing, you should check out his videos.
The Indian YouTube channel might be using bots.
Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?Do you follow Pewdiepie?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If the Indian channel overtakes him it's no big deal. He will still be the most widely watched YouTube. The Indian channel will only have Indian subscribers, but Pewdiepie has subscribers from all over the world.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t really like his content from earlier, I thought it was spergy and immature, but now he’s more like H3H3 doing legitimate analysis on shit like Logan Pauls behavior or sharing funny memes. I didn’t subscribe for that though, I subscribed because the Wall Street Journal came out with a disingenuous smear article that framed him as a white nationalist because he made some (admittedly unfunny) jokes pertaining to anti-semitism. I’m very vitriolically against censorship and I believe strongly that no subject is off limits to joke about so I view PewDiePie as like a rejection of the status quo in journalistic media that tries to silence and otherize people for pushing boundaries.

He’s no George Carlin but he’s no Richard Spencer either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I didn't even know who he was until I saw two people posted a question about him couple of weeks ago. I played one of his videos, but I decided to stop it after just few minutes. He is so lame and I couldn't stand his voice. It's annoying.

1|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Not at all! I mean he has a massive channel and blah, blah, blah but it's just the same shit that 1000s of other channels do but he just got there first - he is like the Apple of Youtube, most like him just because he is everywhere!

2|0
    0|0
  • What an absolute madlad! Lets join together to fight T-Series! Thanks nine year old army with prevail!

*Claps*
    Meme review!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who or what he is and I find the idea of YouTube celebrity to be ridiculous.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't follow him but I know him. I am also aware of the Pewdiepie vs T-series situation. Pewdiepie is overrated. Period.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope, never seen a video from him, don’t give a fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Love him, been watching him since I was 13. I can always count on him to brighten my day.

0|0
    1|0
  • No and no.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sucks. I hope that Indian channel beats him.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont worry, you won't get on his reddit lmao.

0|0
    0|0
    • My only wish is to get on his Reddit, that’s why I’m anonymous 🤦‍♀️

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very odd.

1|0
    0|0
  • SUBSCRIBE TO POWEDIEPIE DO YOUR PART.

1|0
    1|0
  • Subscrub!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the F*** is this dude?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not follow him or the indian channel.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd only follow them if they give me a good incentive to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No. This guy doesn't deserve to be on #1. Maybe I'd support him if he made quality content like Ryan Higa. This guy just browses his subreddit and gets views and likes for it. Besides, isn't he like pro Nazi and anti semite?

T Series through and through.

Especially after he took help of piece of shit Logan Paul, I'm not even gonna bother watching his videos.

1|0
    0|0
    • Besides, T series is not using sub bots, we just have cheap internet and Bollywood is popular in middle east

PewDiePie supporters also hacked T Series website and printers which is very unethical thing to do and I can't support it.

• No, I find him absolutely insufferable and I will never understand why someone like him is that successful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah T-Series is definitely using sub bots cause they were gaining subs even when YouTube was down, something that regular humans couldn't do.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes