What do you think of The Conner's?

What do you think of The Conner's?
Is the show still good?
I really don't understand why the show Rosanne had a comeback anyway.
Surely they can come up with some new ideas.
I loved it when I was younger but I think it's gone a bit stale.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I HEARD ROSEANNE WAS KILLED OFF ON THE FIRST EPISODE, SHE WAS ANNOYING!

0|0
    0|0
    • did not like the grandkids in the show either, they didn't seem as authentic as the original cast minus roseanne

• The Connors without Rosanne is like Bad Company with\out Paul Rodgers. Garbage.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It was crap, as was Roseanne but I'm glad that the network went ahead with it rather than let selfish racist Roseanne's bullshit ruin everything for the cast and production staff.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's not as good as the original show, but I watch for Darlene and Jackie. They've always been my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
    • I even think that Darlene has lost her edginess.
      She was my favourite character in the show.

• Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you on that. 😕

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I didn’t care about the show before she was killed off, but really any show that caves in to the outrage mob isn’t worth my time anyway because they’re less preoccupied with the artistry of humor and more with their fear of the mob.

1|1
    1|0
  • I heard its nowhere as good without Roseanne, but I haven't been able t watch it so i can't really say

0|0
    0|0
  • don't watch it , and probably never will. I don't like what they did to Roseanne

0|0
    0|0
  • They suck badly and show will be cancelled

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes