What do you think of The Conner's?

What do you think of The Conner's?
Is the show still good?
I really don't understand why the show Rosanne had a comeback anyway.
Surely they can come up with some new ideas.
I loved it when I was younger but I think it's gone a bit stale.

37

Most Helpful Guys

• I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I HEARD ROSEANNE WAS KILLED OFF ON THE FIRST EPISODE, SHE WAS ANNOYING!

• did not like the grandkids in the show either, they didn't seem as authentic as the original cast minus roseanne

• The Connors without Rosanne is like Bad Company with\out Paul Rodgers. Garbage.

Most Helpful Girls

• It was crap, as was Roseanne but I'm glad that the network went ahead with it rather than let selfish racist Roseanne's bullshit ruin everything for the cast and production staff.

• It's not as good as the original show, but I watch for Darlene and Jackie. They've always been my favorites.

• I even think that Darlene has lost her edginess.
      She was my favourite character in the show.

• Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you on that. 😕