Have you ever changed your taste in music because your friends disapproved of it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (Explain)
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of friend would they be if they wanted you to change your tastes in music to make them happy? Screw that.

I'm pretty sure me and my friends have different tastes in music- I really don't discuss it with them. But I wouldn't change what music I listen to make someone else happy.

I -will- try listening to music they enjoy and see if I like it- that is actually how I discover new music: from hearing music other people show me or I hear them listening to. I'm definitely open minded to new music.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, me and my friends have completely different tastes in music and I'm fine with that. However, I have listened to music that a girl I like listens to, to try and get more things to talk about. I have sometimes liked that music and started to like it.