Have you ever changed your taste in music because your friends disapproved of it?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other (Explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of friend would they be if they wanted you to change your tastes in music to make them happy? Screw that.

I'm pretty sure me and my friends have different tastes in music- I really don't discuss it with them. But I wouldn't change what music I listen to make someone else happy.

I -will- try listening to music they enjoy and see if I like it- that is actually how I discover new music: from hearing music other people show me or I hear them listening to. I'm definitely open minded to new music.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, me and my friends have completely different tastes in music and I'm fine with that. However, I have listened to music that a girl I like listens to, to try and get more things to talk about. I have sometimes liked that music and started to like it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No they sometimes make fun of some of the stuff I listen to but I just ignore them lol. We all have different tastes in music and I think it's great. It's also a nice way to listen to and discover new people you might've never listened to otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, so far i only have this one friend who does.. she only dislikes the songs she doesn't know lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes