Do you believe that psychic people exist?

• Yes I am one
  • Yes I'm a medium
  • Yes but I am not one
    Vote C
  • I'm not sure
    Vote D
  • No not at all
    Vote E

412

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I am one

• A story, make of it what you will, but it's true, it happened. My sister's son had to deliver something for a friend to a woman who was at a meeting in a local hotel. The room where the meeting was was fairly full of people, he excused himself and gave the woman what he had to deliver. He was walking out when the woman running the meeting said hang on, you're ***** (his name) some one wants to talk to you. She gave a name of someone he knew, a very good friend, who had died of a heroin overdose. ***** was a heroin addict in his young teens, he turned his life around is clean and living a successful happy life More names were mentioned of people he knew and died from drugs. The message was "all the lads are here, and we're having a ball" Dublinese for having a great time. **** asked about one guy he had known very well and was told, sorry, he can't come, he's surrounded by evil. ***** ran from the place, frightened and upset. My sister told me, asking me what i thought. I knew the person he asked about, can see why he might be "surrounded by evil". So i felt upset at this as well and didn't want to talk about it.
    Don't knock what you don't know about. Mediums, real ones, exist.

• 7d

I beleive you. I am one myself so it would be stupid of me not to beleive it

• 4d

Thanks for MHO!!

• 4d

No problem. Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn't but occourances this year have changed my mind. I'm more of a positive sceptic now