Do you believe that psychic people exist?

Do you believe that psychic people exist?
  • Yes I am one
    Vote A
  • Yes I'm a medium
    Vote B
  • Yes but I am not one
    Vote C
  • I'm not sure
    Vote D
  • No not at all
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I am one

1|0
    0|3
  • A story, make of it what you will, but it's true, it happened. My sister's son had to deliver something for a friend to a woman who was at a meeting in a local hotel. The room where the meeting was was fairly full of people, he excused himself and gave the woman what he had to deliver. He was walking out when the woman running the meeting said hang on, you're ***** (his name) some one wants to talk to you. She gave a name of someone he knew, a very good friend, who had died of a heroin overdose. ***** was a heroin addict in his young teens, he turned his life around is clean and living a successful happy life More names were mentioned of people he knew and died from drugs. The message was "all the lads are here, and we're having a ball" Dublinese for having a great time. **** asked about one guy he had known very well and was told, sorry, he can't come, he's surrounded by evil. ***** ran from the place, frightened and upset. My sister told me, asking me what i thought. I knew the person he asked about, can see why he might be "surrounded by evil". So i felt upset at this as well and didn't want to talk about it.
    Don't knock what you don't know about. Mediums, real ones, exist.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I beleive you. I am one myself so it would be stupid of me not to beleive it

• Show All
    • 4d

Thanks for MHO!!

• 4d

No problem. Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn't but occourances this year have changed my mind. I'm more of a positive sceptic now

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think its something people can do reliably but I have seen some cases that I have trouble discounting like the time my friends brother was in a car accident in the USA and we were in Tonga and she knew something was wrong the second it happened and went home. They got a phone call about it about an hour later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, based on the fact that none have ever managed to prove their ability under properly established scientific conditions.

People like to believe things that make them special because they can't cope with being ordinary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know.
    I have visited a medium three times.
    One of the time I experienced something that I will newer understand. It is something there. I dont know what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I can't be 100% sure, but I really doubt it TBH.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. I do believe that dillusional people exist. And I believe that all people that claim to be psychic are dillusional.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fairly interesting, but at this time, I do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm sure they do

1|1
    0|0
  • They help find bodies of people and solve crimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope... its all business.

1|0
    0|0
  • Psychic in the sense a but mad type..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's been an open contest somewhere where if anyone can prove psychic ability exists they'll get $100,000 it's been open since like at least the 90s I wanna say? I feel like if there were any legitimate psychics they would know about it and have been able to prove themselves

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Where can you link it?

• Nope its all fake who say they are

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes