Which of the following actors played Superman better?

• which of the following actors played Superman better?Henry cavil (Justice league)
    Vote A
  • which of the following actors played Superman better?Christopher reeve (superman)
    Vote B
  • which of the following actors played Superman better?Tom welling (Smallville)
    Vote C
  • which of the following actors played Superman better?Brandon routh (Superman returns)
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Reeve will always be my favorite. Cavill wasn't even the best actor in the movies he starred in.

Which of the following actors played Superman better?

1|0
    1|0
  • Of course the girls are gonna say Cavil, cos looks, lol typical

But Reeve has been the better Superman, and icon for a reason

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to vote Tom Welling because I am in love with Tom. Henry Cavill would have had my vote if Tom wasn’t a choice but I gotta be loyal to Tom 😍🥰❤️

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Better? To me Superman will always be Christpher Reeve. But while I'm not a fan of Henry Cavill's portrayal of Superman I do think Zach Snyder has given him the best Character development so far.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'd like to add I don't think Brandon Rough made a bad Superman. I just don't like how he allegedly got the part. Supposedly he blew all kinds of execs to land that role. I don't care whether someone's gay or not but I don't think someone should get a part of my favorite superhero because his superpower is smoking pole.

• If the script hadn't sucked I suspect Brandon would have been in the mix. He is simply brilliant in Legends of Tomorrow playing basically the same "Awe, shucks, everyone can be redeemed." type character.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are just gonna be Cavil because of his looks. He was a horrible Superman compared to Reeve.

2|2
    0|0
  • superman is such a bland, no substance character that it doesn't matter who plays him.

Reeves played the best clumsy goofy poser clark kent.

1|1
    0|0
  • I liked Christopher reeve to Me he was better

1|2
    0|0
  • Henry cavil but Tom welling is a close second

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite is Henry then after that Christopher

1|0
    0|0
  • You forgot nickolas cage