What's your favorite novel that you would recommend?

For me (Still me) from JoJo Moyes❤What's your favorite novel that you would recommend?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Read 'One, None and one hundred thousand'.
    In this book, you get to compare three people. One, who people think you are, Second, who you think you are and who you really are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My name is not Stiller by Max Frisch

1|0
    0|0
  • The Bronze Horseman, by Paullina Simons, is the greatest love story ever told. Try it. There's no equal.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have to admit that Naomi Alderman's "The Power" is still haunting over a year after I read it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh i will read. thanks

• Show All
    • It will come out in trade paperback in the USA in 3 weeks. So, if you want the hardcover, order it now.

www.barnesandnoble.com/.../

• Do you "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood? This is sort of the opposite.

• Run baby run the Nicky Cruz story. Its a Christian book about a former gang member from New York City

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything involving rape cause I get powerful orgasms by masturbating over it.

0|0
    3|2
    • Whats your problem! Your masturbating over society issues?

• Cause it's fucking hawt and I want it to happen to me 😍

• "PEER-E-KAMIL"
    its in Urdu, but you can read its English translation

1|1
    0|0
    • Does it have in Persian or Armenian?

• Show All
    • oh. okay

• I don't think it have Persian or Armenian Translation. its have only Urdu or English

• I have peculiar tastes in novels, like everything else, and I would suggest a few:
    Anything by Carl Hiaasen.
    The Ninja, Eric Van Lustbader.
    Nearly anything by Jim Butcher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Sick writer.

1|0
    0|0
  • The tale of Genji, It's one I'd recommend everyone to at least try ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a novel, per se. "The Alchemist" by Paollo Coello is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one for each genre...

1|0
    0|0
  • Catcher in the rye

1|0
    0|0
  • Me after you and me before you JoJo moyes :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 1Q84 by Murakami, though that’s technically 3 books

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorites is "Reunion" by Lindsay McKenna. The hero wasn't a jerk at any time in the story. I would also recommend "Are Women the Stronger Sex?" by Josette Sona. It's not a novel but I would recommend that every woman read it. It's very informative, especially for young women who haven't had a lot of life/relationship experience.
    I like romance novels that are love stories. 💕 Unfortunately, there are too many "romance" novels where the "hero"/male love interest is disrespectful, mean to the heroine. And she usually rewards his obnoxious behavior by having sex with him! What's up with that? 😱That's fine for people who like to read those kinds of stories but I wish they wouldn't put them in the romance genre.

0|0
    0|0
  • stolen by lucy christopher. asylum by jannette de beauvoir.

1|0
    0|0
  • The King Arthur Trilogy by M. K Hume

0|0
    0|0
  • The five people you meet in heaven - Mitch Albom

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes