Is the tv show "Vikings" any good?

I've been looking for a tv show to watch and A lot of people have recommended me vikings. I dont know if I'll like it and someone told me that it has a lot of loop holes.
People who watch it, do you like the show?
Also I've watched and loved game of thrones and breaking bad and ykIs the tv show

917

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on season two atm. The show seems a bit too slow tempo in some points for me. I sometimes get bored during an episode, because the plot doesn't seem to move on. But the historic elements of it intrigue me, so I keep watching. Also some parts of the plot have me hooked on what's going to happen next, so I can't stop watching. I don't really care for the fight scenes, and there are quite a few. It's kinda 50/50 for me, but you should definitely at least give it a go.

Most Helpful Guys

• Its amazing, if you care it is actually loosely based on historical accounts and sagas. They just jumbled up the timeline and filled in the blanks with more drama

• Yeah that’s the only bummer, not quite historically correct, but the story line is so good it makes it worth while.

• I’ve seen parts of it, it’s alright but it’s still overrated. I strongly prefer “Man in the high castle” and “into the badlands”.