Is the tv show "Vikings" any good?

I've been looking for a tv show to watch and A lot of people have recommended me vikings. I dont know if I'll like it and someone told me that it has a lot of loop holes.
People who watch it, do you like the show?
Also I've watched and loved game of thrones and breaking bad and ykIs the tv show

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on season two atm. The show seems a bit too slow tempo in some points for me. I sometimes get bored during an episode, because the plot doesn't seem to move on. But the historic elements of it intrigue me, so I keep watching. Also some parts of the plot have me hooked on what's going to happen next, so I can't stop watching. I don't really care for the fight scenes, and there are quite a few. It's kinda 50/50 for me, but you should definitely at least give it a go.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Its amazing, if you care it is actually loosely based on historical accounts and sagas. They just jumbled up the timeline and filled in the blanks with more drama

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that’s the only bummer, not quite historically correct, but the story line is so good it makes it worth while.

• I’ve seen parts of it, it’s alright but it’s still overrated. I strongly prefer “Man in the high castle” and “into the badlands”.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I’ve seen my parents watch it, they say it’s a great show, and it makes me want to watch it, but I don’t have time

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it! Though the first episode is boring, the rest of the series is exciting!

Spoiler!
    But personally I think it is more interesting before Ragnar dies than after

0|0
    1|0
  • Its definitely well worth watching! One of my all time faves this year, im still on season 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it and know plenty others who do too. It's very popular

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen it but it’s had rave reviews over here.

0|0
    0|0
  • It so definitely worth watching it☝️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it’s very good

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it's a good series go check it out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• The first seasons yes. But after his children are grown up it wasn't that good.

Out of context but a very nice anime series: One Punch Man.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally would put it up there with Game of Thrones, especially the first seasons are very well done.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's f***ing amazing. Maybe not realistic, but who cares? The story is STELLAR. Moral challanges, character development, complex issues... It's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. Better than game of thrones in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • One of the best shows on TV. I don't like the newest seasons as much but it is still decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the few good series actually made in my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the last kingdom which is very similair i vikings

0|0
    0|0
  • Its worth watching

0|0
    0|0
  • Best damn show ever created.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s pretty good