What do you think about RAP music?

cRAP music is corruption, glorification of violence, gangs, treating women like crackhead hookers, hatred against the police, celebration of drug addiction, criminal wannabes, sagging pants, failing in life, awful melody. It's just another garbage that comes out of the trash can of American mainstream culture.

Do you like all of that?

What do you think about RAP music?

913

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep. It doesn't benefit anyone. Where I'm from, people will call you racist if you don't like rap, but rap music is a lot worse for black communities than the people who don't like rap are.