Video of 100 years old people as young & old, thoughts?

What do you think of when watching this video? Please elaborate. #Old #Aging #Elderly

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like their nose really change of shape as they grow older. It seems to be bigger when they're old. I never noticed this before. Some of them look very attractive when they're young and they don't look that old either (I always hear how people before looked so old but they don't to me).

0|0
    0|0
    • Both your ears and nose appears larger because the skin sinks in and gets wrinkled I've heard.

If you googles "Migrant mother", you can see a picture of a 32-years old person. Yes, this woman is 32 years old when this picture was taken.
      Video of 100 years old people as young & old, thoughts?

So I would say how old you looks are individual. Some people in the past aged faster than people today and other's didn't. I think high school pupils who are 18 years old nowadays could easily pass as something between 14 - 16 years old. Back in the days when my grandparents were at that age, they both could pass as 20.

• Show All
    • Girls in their teenage usually looks their age from my experience, but many 18 years old boys could easily pass as something between 14 - 16 years old. Sometimes when a 16 years old girl dates an 18 years old boy it's hard to notice and other times it seems like the 16 years old dates someone who's younger than themselves.

• I didn't noticed that in my country. I guess it depend where we live.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite fascinating how much you change through the years and you rarely ever notice because the changes happens one day at a time, you go through about 4 to 5 different faces in and average lifetime, your face as a baby, as child, as a young adult, as middle aged (though doesn't apply for all) and as an old person. With each of these different faces there are different personalities as well and when a 100 year old looks at their childhood photos they think, they were so different back then mentally and emotionally, when the they look at a picture from their young adult days, they think, they were so handsome or pretty or thin or strong and so on back then and looking at your past selves mean not only physically but mentally as well because as your body and appearance changes through the years, so does your personality and mentality...

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point! :)

• Show All
    • Would you still consider a person "the same person" if the person change Their personality, minds etc? If yes, what's identity then and what makes you you?

• The person and their identity will always be theirs and they will still be the same person in terms of identity but for the most part they most likely won't be same person mentally and personality wise, things like their temperament, patience, judgement, knowledge, ego, self esteem and things like will change over the years and personality wise, opinions, views, interests, preferences and such things will also change so if everything in these aspects change then they change too but only in these ways. Their identity is what keeps them the same person otherwise you could see someone when they're a baby and you wouldn't know them once they're older without their identity and by identity I mean their name, status, their material properties, their family and things like that...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I am convinced... humans are aliens... we get deformed... and ugly... it’s scary...

0|0
    1|0
    • Maybe it's because of we've to appreciate our youth and beauty when it last? How is it being a 102 years old woman?

• 😁😁😁!! Okay, I forgot my age lol 😂!! I’ll love myself !!

• My Philippine-born mom is in her 70s and looks incredibly young. Her Filipino parents also look wonderful for their age. I hope to grow old gracefully too but my white American (dad's) blood doesn't have that kind of lucky chemistry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Conclusion.
    We will all get old and wrinkly,
    and probably looking like mummies.
    That’s why it’s important to be beautiful inside, the body gets old but what’s inside stays.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope I grow old like my grandmother. That woman has some superior genes, still, a youthful face, no wrinkles and she is around 70.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was down right spooky!!!

0|0
    1|0
    • Show All
    • Also, since i haven't been around old people, they seem spooky to me always

• In my country I see old people all the time. Not that old, but people between 70 - 86 years old. If you visited my country you would see that over half of the people you meets are older than 60. So I'm used to see old people. I guess it has something to do with which country you lives in. People in first world countries tends to live longer than poor countries.

• Whoa what the fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, they’re all beautiful. I don’t understand why people reacted to negatively.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Young ones always have that look in their eye that says "Im gonna take on the world" and the elders are always so much more wise looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do they all have obscure foreign names like slavic, german, polish and eastern european names.

Also 2:54 is just creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty interesting the differences, any reason they are all foreign names? I guess not many live long where I’m from

0|0
    0|0
  • i will never accept to live till 100 years.😐

1|0
    0|0
  • That was pretty interesting, thanks for the post

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes