Who are your top 5 favorite Anime characters, and why?

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kurama was originally a Demon, but fled to the human world in order to escape death. He grew attached to his family and chose to remain there. He is extremely smart and kind, but he is not to be fucked with. Behind that smile who would kill you without hesitation if he needs to.

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
He's a dick lol I guess you can categorize him as an anti hero, but Kaiba is such a dick.

Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
Cell is made up of the cells of others. His design is genius and his story, while a little complex, is very enthralling. He is extremely smart, but has no greater purpose in life than to reach perfection because that's what he is created to do.
Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)
Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)
Beerus I like primarily for his power. He can probably solo all of anime combined, with the exception of his own. He is really indifferent, but is used as a comedic relief because he does just about anything for food and throws temper tantrums.
Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)
Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)
Also a dick. However I love that despite being an undercover police officer, he follows no justice but his own, which is to slay evil immediately. It wouldn't matter who it is, if they are evil, Saito would kill them without hesitation.

1430