Which of the following gaming VR headsets do you prefer the most?

• Which of the following gaming VR headsets do you prefer the most?Playstation VR (PS4)
    Vote A
  • Which of the following gaming VR headsets do you prefer the most?HTC Vive
    Vote B
  • Which of the following gaming VR headsets do you prefer the most?Oculus Rift
    Vote C
  • None, I still find VR gaming in general to be too gimmicky even up to this day.
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 10

• I don't do vr

0|0
    0|0
  • VR just isn't good enough right now for me to bother with it. There are some guys I like that VR cs:go game and beat saber, but right now I just don't think it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but chances are if you buy either the Oculus, Vive, or Windows mixed reality you will buy my friend's game so go with one of those. :D He needs beer money while working on his next game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a waste of money.
    They have a vr shop in my town You pay 125 dollars to play it for 15 minutes. These are huge arcsde games.
    Now its on the play station no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever get my computer to be good enough for VR. I will buy Windows Mixed Reality. It's affordable and cheap. Though out of the above, I would go with HTC Vive if I could afford it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The day we can have games like pubg in Vr id buy a vr headset but till then id not waste money

0|0
    0|0
  • PSVR looks the coolest. (I wouldn’t recommend Skyrim for it, though. It’s apparently a ton better on plain console or PC.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oculus is actually pretty fun. It's just difficult having enough space sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never used one

0|0
    0|0
  • Does someone actually use vr?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes