Suggest interesting TV series?

So I was watching a few, but got bored, I don't really find them interesting. Right now I'm watching Brooklyn 99 but maybe you have something interesting to suggest?
I already watched skam, the gifted, lucifer, mr. robot, true detective (s1), teen wolf, 13 reasons why (s1).
Please no Riverdale, GoT, the walking dead and similar tv series.Suggest interesting TV series?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Turn tV off, unplug.. waste of time. go out and have fun and meet people, exercise, travel, make some $. better! use computer to find educational stuff on youtube or elsewhere... much better.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I knoooow. But when it's really cold outside and I have barely something to do inside (also my whole body hurts) I will better watch some movie or tv series. Tv series sometimes can be educational too.

• Show All
    • 5d

wow, ok, I understand. had no idea gets that bad. heating pad and Breaking Bad series:)?

• 5d

Hahah :D I guess

• Outlander season 1&2 were good, but the recent season's are shit, if you never saw the TV show the wire, or shield they are excellent police dramas, worth watching.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 5

• You, Ozark, Dynasty

1|0
    0|0
  • How about Dynasty or Peaky Blinders? These two are my favorite at the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • H20 and friends and korean shows are great but i am not sure if you like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Burn Notice is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Mirror is good series.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes