Do you think Pulp Fiction is overrated?

Do you think Pulp Fiction is overrated?

I don't think it's a terrible movie, but I don't understand the hype around it. What do you guys think?
  • Yes, it's extremely overrated.
    Vote A
  • No, it deserves the praise.
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• All star cast, amazing dialogue, crazy plot, and that elusive combination of humor, action, what the fuck all mixed together. What's not to love?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say its overrated. I love this movie, the dialogues are great.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Kinda is and i have a poster of it.
    And think it is overatted it is a good film just should not be called back to in things.

Like i watched this show the other day and two people went to party dressed as the main guy and girl who dies from drugs. And i am just sat here like that's the worse idea i've ever seen.

There is many shows who mention the film and i just don't understand why, i mean it's a great film but so are other films but they don't get mentioned in stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it’s not for kids under 18
    So maybe that’s why it doesn’t resonant well with you

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the movie I just think it gets more praise than it deserves. Plus, I know a lot of people my age who say it's their favorite movie.

• sure lol... just it has to resonant with you... I mean did you like Django? I wouldn't say its over rated... there's no movie quite like it, its an original

• I've never seen Django

Recommended myTakes