What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like?

• What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Skyrim
    Vote A
  • What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Morrowind
    Vote B
  • What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Oblivion
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked both Morrowind and Skyrim. I have Oblivion too, but I just didn't have the interest to play through it, because the system felt so out of date. So I think it would be a good idea to have both Morrowind and Skyrim mixed into it, picking the best qualities of both. I didn't really like the relationship game that had to be played in Morrowind, but I liked the fact that there were different kinds of relationships to the characters. Whilst in Skyrim everyone just seems to like you by default.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn, I meant Oblivion by Morrowind and Morrowind by Oblivion. 😂

• Show All
    • I'm totally too tired to write anything that makes sense. 😂

• Yep same im exited to write anything either... likeee when i heard bout the elder scrolls 6 i literally orgasmed through the trailer music... but ill be 21 before its out😭

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be happy for it to have some degree of depth again. Skyrim, while still a good game, was seriously watered down compared to something like Morrowind. Fallout 4 was even worse in that regard, it was less of an RPG and more a clunky FPS with RPG elements.

0|1
    0|0
    • Im wanting something like onlivion where it wasn't as casual as skyrim but just that perfect sorta combination

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Skyrim is my all time favorite, but Id love it even more if it had some Oblivion aspects mixxed into it :D

A mix of the two would make the perfect game in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • I started with skyrim and have been moving backwards but so far oblivion is just in my opinion the best

• Skyrim is one of my favorite games of all time and I've been playing games for 35 years. I hope it is similar to that but I would like some additions.
    1. Custom building your home like in Fallout 4 in designated spots throughout the world. (Some within cities and a few others more isolated)
    2. Have more control/customization of your followers/companions abilities as you level up.
    3. Have followers/companions not permanently killable. Either they can be knocked out during a fight until all hostiles are defeated, or let your character carry their corpse (yeah even counting the weight and making you drop other loot to bring them back to save them) and bring it to a temple where a high level cleric could resurrect them either for gold, or maybe the first time you have to go on a personal quest for that cleric to earn their services. That would be a neat side quest.
    4. Include Dwarves/Dweomer as playable or as a companion.
    5. Have a staff as a weapon for people that want to make a wizard style character. Different types with either crystal shards or a sphere at the top. Maybe a skull top option for the Necromancers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked morrowind's flexibility and gear diversity, but Skyrim has a better map and combat system.

I liked the Dunmer tombs more too. They felt warm and inviting, where all of Skyrim's dungeons were dingy caves.

It was cool too, how morrowind had Daedric areas... ah, and I forgot to mention there was a lot more underwater gameplay, since you could actually fight while submerged, and there were dreughs, and you could search the bottom for expensive oysters.

0|1
    0|0
  • A more realistic game in terms of social interaction, I know elder scrolls has been improving, but Skyrim had too much of the same voice actors and the cities were too small. I also found that the high level armor was very unrealistic looking. I would like to see some more realistic functional armors in games.

0|1
    0|0
  • ANYTHING that is not like the disfigured shit smeared abomination that was fallout 76.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oblivion mechanics with skyrim graphics. Skyrim was way too dumbed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Fallout 76

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon like with silly sounds and people

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes