What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like?

• What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Skyrim
  • What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Morrowind
  • What sort of game do you want the elder scrolls 6 to be like??Oblivion
    Vote C

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked both Morrowind and Skyrim. I have Oblivion too, but I just didn't have the interest to play through it, because the system felt so out of date. So I think it would be a good idea to have both Morrowind and Skyrim mixed into it, picking the best qualities of both. I didn't really like the relationship game that had to be played in Morrowind, but I liked the fact that there were different kinds of relationships to the characters. Whilst in Skyrim everyone just seems to like you by default.

• Damn, I meant Oblivion by Morrowind and Morrowind by Oblivion. 😂

• I'm totally too tired to write anything that makes sense. 😂

• Yep same im exited to write anything either... likeee when i heard bout the elder scrolls 6 i literally orgasmed through the trailer music... but ill be 21 before its out😭

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be happy for it to have some degree of depth again. Skyrim, while still a good game, was seriously watered down compared to something like Morrowind. Fallout 4 was even worse in that regard, it was less of an RPG and more a clunky FPS with RPG elements.

• Im wanting something like onlivion where it wasn't as casual as skyrim but just that perfect sorta combination