Do you ever compare modern day music stars and bands to old classics?

Like who is a modern day Sting? Or a modern day Madonna? Or Prince or Michael Jackson? A modern day Springsteen or Billy Idol?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. Because the world Changes with each generation and I don't wanna be the brainless fuck that is always complaining about the Younger Generation lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Me either. Some music sucks today but there is some brilliant stuff. I like a lot of modern metal based music too and I know certain friends and family rag on me for it but it’s like man this is the evolution of progressive rock and punk, this is the new, ground breaking shit lol

Plus I’ve found some euro electronic based sounds that have been seeping into pop music more and more and it’s really wild and whacky and can be a super jarring and off putting listen at first to the average listener but it’s actually addictive unlike anything you’ve heard. I don’t want to be that lame Dad in a couple decades that’s like “this is what you kids are listening to these days?” 😂😂😂

• 6d

Nice that you are so enthusiastic about Progress in music hehe

There was also Shit music in the past that didn't survive and today we have to endure some of the Shit music Till it dies out aswell in the next decades

• they are all pop acts to a certain degree and whilst fashions change they can all be compared to the likes of todays manufactured artists too.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes