How did leaving Facebook and Instagram change your life?

I quit Facebook in February 2019 completely. I was constantly checking my notifications and news feed, Wherever waiting was involved, I’d be on Facebook or Instagram. I’d panic if I didn’t have a signal. Changes: I spend quality time with my friends and family. I now read books which I didn’t when using Facebook. Instead I use WhatsApp & Quora. Disconnecting from social media made such a huge difference for me. I was so addictive and time-consuming Facebook and other social media, that I didn’t had time for myself or friends and family No intentions ever going back to Facebook or social media.How did leaving Facebook and Instagram change your life?
Thanks YOU all for the time you got to answer! ✌️

4049

Most Helpful Guy

• Since leaving Facebook and Twitter about 7\8 years ago my life has got so much better I have gone back to Instagram of and on but still, feel by leaving all them its better now I don't have to know what my family and friends are doing and old friends wanting to meet up etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• It made me realize that I didn’t needAny of those things to make myself content with life. I even question myself why was I so involved in Instagram and Facebook? Lol it was such a waste of time being on those platforms