Do you think there's any truth in this satirical ad?

Remember: Pepsi spelled backwards is Satan 😈😂😂

817

Most Helpful Guys

• None at all. I drink prefer Pepsi because although there is no difference in taste between Pepsi Cola and Coca-Cola, there is a MASSIVE difference between their diet counterparts. The former tastes almost as good as the one sweetened with sugar, while the latter tastes like fucking soap. This is important to me, because I only drink diet. On top of that, Pepsi recently released a Diet Pepsi Cola that uses sucralose instead of aspartame (which is sweeter and healthier)--though it isn't carried many places yet.

Not to mention that Pepsi owns (Diet) Pibb, which is better than Diet Dr. Pepper because although it doesn't taste like soap, it doesn't taste... at all. It's carbonated water. And of course, Pepsi has Mountain Dew, whereas Coke doesn't even offer an alternative that's widely carried.

So yeah, no difference between Coke and Pepsi regular products, but Pepsi actually offers good diet products, whereas Coke just half-asses theirs. And I'm FAAAAAR from a communist. I'm just shy of an Anarcho-Capitalist. And I'm not religious.

• There is no difference in taste? My God man. O feel horrible for your tongue, it must not have been good taste buds.

• I really want to say this is a troll post. This “coca cola ad” is definitely fake. I mean come on they couldn’t even spell IS right. Does anyone here think a Coca-Cola approves ad would have such an obvious typo?

Most Helpful Girl