In honour of the Oscars, what was the least significant role you've ever played in a school/college/drama production?

I'm pretty certain my non-speaking, non -moving tree in my school's production of the Wizard of Oz deserves Oscar recognition, so any other equally understated performances?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• An angel. I had that part in Christmas Mass but then again in school around age 14.

They had to put someone into the harnessing that was as light a possible, that was me.

I did get to have a key role in the next production that we did.

Then I went from theatre to honors choir. I could sing for academic judges but I could never stand alone on stage and sing for a large audience while dancing.

I have to turn on my give no fucks switch, then Iā€™m good.

• Wow, with or without a give no fucks switch, I'd be nervous getting in the harness let alone singing/dancing on stage with an audience lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The only time I was ever part of a theater production was in 5th grade. They made the entire 5th grade sing Michael Jackson - Heal the World on stage to all the parents and other grades. I thought the song was gay as fuck and just stood there held hostage, because I was forced to.

• Haha, Heal the world was a weird song/video if I remember! I'm sure he performed it at the Brit Awards and Jarvis Cocker invaded the stage whilst Jacko pretended he was Jesus?