Say you’re given an opportunity to create your own tv show, what would it be about?

Say you’re given an opportunity to create your own tv show, what would it be about?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• If I am given an opportunity to create my own TV show, it would be about getting people to understand that TV is false. And getting them out. Etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Applicable science to change the world. Kinda like engineering disasters on the science channel only more geared towards renewable energy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Make-up/babysitting/talk to my future older self/unboxing/reviews= The basic youtuber lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Comic Con & other Cons prep and actual footage from them as well.:)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Either:
    - A travelling program where I'm reacting on different tourist destinations.

- An documentary about life with autism or me trying to do challenges. E. g. autistic person tries dating on TV.

- A political show where I discuss my own opinions with others. Would probably be Norway's most hated TV-series since everyone else (almost) are pro-choice.

- A show discussing art.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sitcom. I always wondered what that would be like

1|0
    0|0
  • I would travel around the world doing "unknown" stuff in the country I go to, test food, but also interview people of different types that do good stuff for the community or environment, but also people that do unusual stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where jews are being made fun of and criticized like any other race. Because nowadays it's being punished. I find it really suspicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that only watched by old people and stoners. Like a travel show. I would basically just tell where I am and say how delicious the food is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter what kind of show? Sitcom? Reality show? Talk show? Series? Etc?

1|0
    0|0
  • A simple format, a group of us discussing a variety of topics.

1|0
    0|0
  • alk the messed up things that were being hidden from people that are lies on the, news, to world issues

1|0
    0|0
  • An alternate reality where the Germans and Japanese won WWII. I would base it in the Year 2020

1|1
    0|0
  • Dwarfs obsessed with the progression of social justice

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be about gag and how the site is run and plus you need a Main co-star and that would be me

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and friends doing stupid things while being drunk and or high

1|0
    0|0
  • A solid hour of Jim Acosta getting stinky ass butt rubbed in his face

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman who into fashion and has wife or girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs and motorbikes.. the two best things in life 🤞

1|0
    0|0
  • Brother husband's.
    It's like sister wives

1|0
    0|0
  • A reality show about me 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime and video games

1|0
    0|0
  • An interactive commentary of games and strategies.

1|0
    0|0
  • My life and adventures

1|0
    0|0
  • A critical talk show on world problems

1|0
    0|0
  • World cuisines. Exploring and tasting.

1|0
    0|0
  • A very critical show about politics

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a moderate political show.

1|0
    0|0
  • Comedy nights with kartik...😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Social awareness, or fun game show